Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to get followers and earn money, don't understand the process

celiiia_3
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hey everyone! 😉

I am very happy to join this community. It has been a few years now that I have been on Pinterest.

1 year and a half from today, I turned my normal account to a professional one. I see that every day, my audience is becoming more important. I have more views on my profile than before!

And so, I have some questions. How can we get money from the followers or the views on the profile?

And how do we get more followers or views? Thank you ☆

Wish you luck on your business, small ones and big ones!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @celiiia_3, welcome to the PBC! 💜 

We have a few ways for you to monetize your audience on Pinterest. You can use:
- Our paid partnership tool, that’s currently available in over 30 countries
- Our product tagging with affiliate links feature (available in select markets)
- You can check out our business site article to learn more about how to make money on Pinterest. 

Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

And I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest. Hope this helps, let us know if we can help you further! 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @celiiia_3, welcome to the PBC! 💜 

We have a few ways for you to monetize your audience on Pinterest. You can use:
- Our paid partnership tool, that’s currently available in over 30 countries
- Our product tagging with affiliate links feature (available in select markets)
- You can check out our business site article to learn more about how to make money on Pinterest. 

Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

And I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest. Hope this helps, let us know if we can help you further! 

2 Kudos
celiiia_3
Just visiting

Thank you very much, @PinterestFernanda, for your answer!!!

Now I am asking myself how can I get a partnership with a brand for example?

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

@celiiia_3 There's this post here by one of our Pioneers (@JanaOMedia) with helpful resources on how creators can find Pinterest Brands to partner with.

I hope you find it useful! If you have any questions just give us a shout! 😉 

1 Kudo
celiiia_3
Just visiting

Thank you very much @PinterestFernanda !!!

Very helpful 😉

Best,

@celiiia_3

1 Kudo