Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to apply for creator fund

Iris_Kloset
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hi guys,so I am a fashion creator with over 2.3million monthly views here on Pinterest,so I think I meet the criteria and i know the creator fund for this year is over,but I have been trying to apply but can’t quite seem to find the site to apply,I am eligible to apply so I just want to know what to do so that the next time I don’t miss it.Pls I need help with what to do…Thank you…I am also African dunno if this is gonna be a problem.

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@Iris_Kloset - hello! 

Here's the info about the Creator Fund - and Creator Rewards: 

Are the Creator Fund and Creator Rewards the same? 

No! The Creator Fund and Creator Rewards are two different programs with their own set of criteria and requirements. 

How is Creator Fund different from Rewards?

The Creator Fund is a 5-week program focused on educating and teaching creators form underrepresented communities how to succeed on the platform. Creator Rewards is a program (in beta) for creators to earn money for creating original Idea Pins in response to monthly reward goals created by Pinterest. To learn more about Creator Rewards click here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards

That link right above will show you the eligibility requirements for Creator Rewards. Right now it's in beta, and only available to US Creators. 

I hope this helps with your research! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
1 Kudo
Iris_Kloset
Just visiting
1 Kudo
Iris_Kloset
Just visiting

It says I do not have sufficient privileges pls what does that mean

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Iris_Kloset I take it that you are posting from your phone, if so, the error most likely means you are accessing a closed group such as the Creator Rewards hub. You'll need to be added to the hub in order to view the threads.

1 Kudo
Iris_Kloset
Just visiting

Yes I am posting from my phone..Pls how do I get added to the creator hub,thanks for all your help🙏I really do appreciate ❤️❤️

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@Iris_Kloset - hello! 

Here's the info about the Creator Fund - and Creator Rewards: 

Are the Creator Fund and Creator Rewards the same? 

No! The Creator Fund and Creator Rewards are two different programs with their own set of criteria and requirements. 

How is Creator Fund different from Rewards?

The Creator Fund is a 5-week program focused on educating and teaching creators form underrepresented communities how to succeed on the platform. Creator Rewards is a program (in beta) for creators to earn money for creating original Idea Pins in response to monthly reward goals created by Pinterest. To learn more about Creator Rewards click here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards

That link right above will show you the eligibility requirements for Creator Rewards. Right now it's in beta, and only available to US Creators. 

I hope this helps with your research! 

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Iris_Kloset  Here's some information about joining the Creator Community. I hope this helps you.

1 Kudo
Iris_Kloset
Just visiting

Thank you soo much 🙏

1 Kudo