Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How can we get more impressions and outbound clicks for normal pins

Nickldo
Labels (5)

Hi,

My Pinterest pins, Idea and Normal, got good impressions in the past few months. I grew monthly views through Idea Pins; my reach has dropped to over 80%. Are there any good tricks to get more impressions for normal pins now? or should there be any settings I should do?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestFernanda

Hi @Nickldo, welcome to the PBC! 🙂

We made updates to how we recommend Pins to ensure users see content that they may find most engaging and useful. Some of these changes, while anticipated to drive growth in your long term engagement and metrics, may result in a decrease in impressions for Pins in the short term and thus want to give you visibility into these changes: 

• Inspirational engagement. The best way to build an audience on Pinterest is by publishing ideas worth saving. To underscore Pinterest's longstanding value as a visual platform with saveable, inspiring ideas, we will be increasingly prioritizing content that generates saves and engagement that inspires Pinners.
  • Mix your content. Now, we want to open up the lens of creation and invite you to consider Pins as part of your broader content mix on Pinterest, inclusive of standard image Pins, Pins with links and Pins of all aspect ratios. We believe that this shift will in the longer term help you grow your unique audience on Pinterest and result in a more inspiring, positive platform for all.

One of the best ways to optimize your Pins for SEO is by using keywords too! This helps users find content that matches exactly what they’re looking for. Depending on the time and topic, some keywords get thousands of searches per day. You can find out which keywords are being frequently used on Pinterest now on the trends page here! And I also recommend you to read this article by @isabelledias about '3 Tips for your best engagement EVER!'.

Give us a shout if you need anything. 

0 Kudos