Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Following list broken

harriet7855
Just visiting
Labels (3)
  • A33C1CA3-ECCC-4BF1-95E1-628198C96CAE.jpeg

B468C3A7-38EE-411D-BE13-FDDE3851D010.png

DFF6134C-1A16-46E3-9E48-1CF546DE3FAC.png

Me and my friend follow each other, but when I go into my following list she doesn’t come up. I’ve tried logging out, deleting the app, and using the internet version but she still doesn’t come up. She has the same problem with me. It’s not just her, I have another friend that doesn’t come up on there. I click on the list and it says at the top 0 followers and the loading button doesn’t leave the screen. I’ve tried looking up my friend and she doesnf come up, same with her. We have a shared board and now it just says it’s only me on there, same with her she only sees herself on there. It’s really weird, I don’t know if it’s just us and it’s my followers list and my following list. This has been happening for a month or two months now. How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

@michaelbliss Hi, thanks for the tag! 😊

Hi @harriet7855, and welcome to the Community!

Since this is an account specific question, what you'll want to do is file a ticket with our support team at this link. They will be able to diagnose and figure out the best way to solve this issue. 

I hope you are able to solve this. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @harriet7855 , welcome to the PBC! I looked at your profile, and you have it set to 'private'. That could explain why your following count is showing zero.

@PinterestIvania  Is this correct? ^^

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

@michaelbliss Hi, thanks for the tag! 😊

Hi @harriet7855, and welcome to the Community!

Since this is an account specific question, what you'll want to do is file a ticket with our support team at this link. They will be able to diagnose and figure out the best way to solve this issue. 

I hope you are able to solve this. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, thank you.

0 Kudos
harriet7855
Just visiting

@michaelbliss Hi, thanks for the help but unfortunately didn’t work. I had to contact the support team to get my answer though. Thanks again

1 Kudo