Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Do you create batch content on Pinterest?

everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help
Labels (4)

Q&A Time 💁🏻‍

If you’re in the creator world, you’ve heard the term “batching content.” Some say it’s the secret to their success. 

•Is batching content part of your strategy?•

I’m typically not a batch content creator because my creative juices flow better when I’m living in the moment. However, this isn’t always convenient…

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Tell us in the comments why [or why not] you prefer this method of creating!?   

I can’t wait to hear your answers! Who knows,  maybe I’ll be inspired to change my strategy 😀

17 Kudos
36 Replies
thesunqueendiaries
Just visiting

@everydaylifewithlaura I rarely will batch content, but if I"m feeling really inspired and don't want to lose momentum I definitely will.  I can see the benefits to batching content and prepping it weeks in advance. 

3 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @everydaylifewithlaura ! I try very hard to batch content. I find it easier to batch design static pins and schedule them out. However, it can get tricky since the content I share is all about my actual home projects!

To sum it up, I do a mix of batch content and creating singular pieces of content at least a week in advance. When life does its thing, I feel better knowing that some type of content is scheduled to drop.

4 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Makes sense! @hellohomegirl  Static pins are probably much easier to batch than idea pins (I would assume?) I actually don’t create very many static pins as my reach is so much better with idea pins. 
I wonder how everyone would weigh in on that question! 

4 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@hellohomegirl @everydaylifewithlaura 

I have begun making a lot of static pins and I am finding my reach with them is just as good as Idea Pins + they are easier to batch.

Lisa

3 Kudos
tmistick

Yes! I have to batch content o get anything done. But for me this doesn't mean writing a whole bunch of blog posts at once or creating a bunch of videos from scratch at once. I break it down into tasks that most similar. So for blog posts, I will batch keyword research, then I will batch the first drafts of 2 or 3 posts, then I will batch editing, then adding links, then I finish up with photos/graphics/email form embeds etc. And last, I batch the pins for the blog posts. I use templates for my pins and sometimes add new ones to test out and it's so much easier to do all the design stuff at once, then all the writing at once, etc. 

5 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@tmistick love your workflow! I'm transitioning to this style to make tasks feel simpler. 

1 Kudo
veronikalipar
Loves to help

Batching adds up to your seo strategy.

1 Kudo
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Sounds like you have it down to a science @tmistick ! I think I could take some lessons from your organization! 

1 Kudo
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@michaelbliss i love the idea of getting to take a break!

2 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@mmillerrr15  it’s the editing for me also!

2 Kudos