Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Baby Names

Babynameinspiration
Just visiting

Hi I’m a Pinterest baby naming consultant my pins Focus on helping parents or authors find names for their babies or characters I hope I can find similar creators to connect with 

follow be on Pinterest

https://pin.it/3k9eN4L

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@Babynameinspiration - Very cool content niche! Great to connect with you. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Babynameinspiration 

Hi Welcome to the PBC

I love what you do!

Where were you when I was picking baby names?

The Short List:

Ryen (for a girl)
Scarlett
India 
Indiana
Savana
Ava
Reese
Alice

I read your post and I would encourage you to complete your PBC Profile - I recently wrote a blog post on this and I am hoping to encourage other PBC Members such as yourself to optimize your profile so that connecting with other creators and members will be easier.

Blog - How to optimize your PBC profile to create lasting engagement 

In addition I am sharing other great links and information below to help get you going here on the PBC:

If you need any other information or have any other questions please come back and ask here in the community.

Lisa

2 Kudos
Babynameinspiration
Just visiting

Thank you for all the helpful information I’ll be sure to look into it ❤️

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@Babynameinspiration - Very cool content niche! Great to connect with you. 

1 Kudo
isabeltalensm
Posts regularly

Maria, you have great idea pins in your account!

Love how you leverage seasonality and great overlaid titles. You can consider experimenting with video first and include a bit about you and your story in some idea pins.

I also see you have a few very relevant boards for your niche. It can be beneficial to increase your boards with other related keywords and related content pillars for your niche. Even if they aren’t directly about baby names, you can use some future parents related content to attract your target audience to your account.

Great to have you in the community!

Don’t forget to follow for more online biz & Pinterest strategies.

0 Kudos