Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

appeal account suspension

mspetrarca6904
Just visiting
  • Hi

on February 6th one of my accounts got deactivated by mistake, I've already signed up with a different account so that i could contact Pinterest's help center, I filed a ticket directly from the site, putting all the information from the suspended account (username, email I used to sign up, etc...) but all I received back is an email from the team saying my account hasn't been suspended (they probably thought i was appealing for the account I signed up with).

They told me to resend them all the information from the suspended account via email but still no response.

What can I do? ofcourse i can't sign up to the Pinterest help center with my deactivated account credentials since IT HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED!! 

• I apologise for the photo attachment's language and for any grammar mistake, I'm Italian

Screenshot_20220205-234102_Pinterest.jpg

Screenshot_20220217-222137_Gmail.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mspetrarca6904
Just visiting
  • Hi

on February 6th one of my accounts got deactivated by mistake, I've already signed up with a different account so that i could contact Pinterest's help center, I filed a ticket directly from the site, putting all the information from the suspended account (username, email I used to sign up, etc...) but all I received back is an email from the team saying my account hasn't been suspended (they probably thought i was appealing for the account I signed up with).

They told me to resend them all the information from the suspended account via email but still no response.

What can I do? ofcourse i can't sign up to the Pinterest help center with my deactivated account credentials since IT HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED!! 

• I apologise for the photo attachment's language and for any grammar mistake, I'm Italian

Screenshot_20220205-234102_Pinterest.jpg

Screenshot_20220217-222137_Gmail.jpg

i really hope this can get the attention of some pinterest manager

0 Kudos
elainetimmscreative
Just visiting

@mspetrarca6904 This is so frustrating! It's happened to some of our clients too. 

My biggest recommendation is to keep emailing support. Keep referring to the suspended account. I wish I had better advice for you but I can tell you if you keep on it, things will get resolved.

Elaine

0 Kudos