Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

A Q for Health & Wellbeing Creators (+ a sorta-secret place to see trends!)

JanaOMedia
Marvel
Labels (3)

I have a question for creators in the health and wellbeing vertical on Pinterest... 

But first, I want to drop a tip that's related to my question. 

Did you notice? When you visit trends.pinterest.com, the typical action is to plug a keyword in and see when during the year it has - and will - trend. BUT, have you scrolled down BELOW the trends tool itself? There you'll find multiple carousels chock full of currently trending search terms - just waiting for a creator like you to jump on! 🙂 

I made a 3-minute Loom video to show you where to find this info: https://www.loom.com/share/08a7b9cc4b2e45a0b297c43ce6f5abf6 

BUT also, here's my question... for the health and wellbeing creators in the forum: Would you find it helpful if this space (the carousels under the Trends tool - as described above) included a section for Health and Wellbeing trends? I know people in my community would looooooove to have this resource. 

So ----> Drop a comment if you're in the wellbeing vertical and would like to see our trends represented in this special little spot! 🙂 

cc: @PinterestJazmin ❤️ 

5 Kudos
6 Replies
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

I love checking those areas for trends too and capitalizing on those terms in my content! Thanks for amazing tips.

1 Kudo
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

PLEASEEE PLEASE please make one for health and wellness, I always struggle to find the topics in that space! 

1 Kudo
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@mycancerchic - riiiiiiight? Yay, you agree. We need our trends! 🙂 

1 Kudo
tamaratemplates
Just visiting

YES! A category for health and wellness would be great.

2 Kudos
thekidlitmama
Just visiting

Can you make one for parenting?! I am so in need of it!

0 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Great tip @JanaOMedia 

0 Kudos