Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Please share your feedback, suggestions, and thoughts with us

PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum
Labels (1)

With any new product or platform launch, it’s important to take a beat and listen to YOU the user. This topic is where we encourage you to share your thoughts with us on this platform.

What could it use more of? What do you think it does well? Where do we need improvement? Is there an annoying bug interrupting your experience? Please feel free to be candid and let us know how we can ensure this space makes sense for you.

While we’re excited to launch this space and share it with you, we know this is just the beginning. As we embark on this new journey and what we hope is a long and successful relationship with the Business Community, it’s important you know how much we value your feedback. We may even reach out to you directly to hear your thoughts on your experience. We are invested and interested in ensuring you have the tools you need to succeed with Pinterest advertising.

With respect, your community managers @PinterestGabby and @PinterestJanice 

19 Kudos
56 Replies
thelivehim
Posts regularly

I have so far have found resources that have helped me. I initially was able to get support with my Pinterest account. This forum provided great help because before I had joined, I felt like I had to tackle the issue alone. I was really happy to see a lot of people from the community reply and provide support along with some of the community managers - this was excellent and very much needed!

I would like to see more success stories and information. I haven't had much success with Pinterest ads; however, I still try them regularly. I believe some helpful tips and tricks along with video walkthroughs would be a great benefit for everyone. 

I really think this resource is great, but everyone needs to be able to gain value from it; from experts to beginners and I really think that video walkthroughs will provide value for everyone. 

2 Kudos
vamicreations1
Posts regularly

Love this idea! This would be great as I would love to follow a number of people on here and wonder if that is a way that without having to get out of this to follow them. 🙂

Thanks!

Michele

0 Kudos
vamicreations1
Posts regularly

Having an app would be amazing!! I've been thinking the same thing as I could do more while I'm on my phone out and about instead of only being on here when I am on my laptop. 🙂

Great idea!

Michele

0 Kudos
vamicreations1
Posts regularly

@PinterestJanice and @PinterestGabby Awesome!!! I can't wait to see this and am looking forward to it 🙂 Thank you!

0 Kudos
vamicreations1
Posts regularly

@thelivehim I greatly agree and love the great resources found here.  I've been working with Pinterest ads for many months now and love them as they help drive the majority of traffic to my website. Which type of Pinterest Ads do you use? 

I think the resources found here are awesome and can't wait to see more of what comes as this community grows. 🙂

Michele

1 Kudo
vamicreations1
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby Thank you! Love what you both are doing here in this community and truly look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeves as it grows! 🙂

Thank you also for listening to us and taking the time to read all the feedback. 🙂

Michele

1 Kudo
strawcouture
Just visiting

This has to do with stories Pinterest stories. First of all I love them. Every time I post one impressions, closeups, and saves increase overnight. This happens more than with regular pins. On the flip side, stories are hurting my stats. I use Tailwind. It increases my stats. Lately my stats have decreased. I don't understand why. Do I have to click more stories in the feed? Like them? Add more of my own stories? That is a part that's bothering me. Please help me fix this! Click on the YouTube video below. It will explain this better. 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, @strawcouture. I've made a note of this to share with our product/engineering teams who work on Story Pins for review. 

1 Kudo
strawcouture
Just visiting

Thank you @PinterestGabby 🙂

1 Kudo
multiapk

Looks great so far. I hope we can share specific ideas regarding ad spend dollars. I need the most help in maximizing our marketing budget.

0 Kudos