Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Please share your feedback, suggestions, and thoughts with us

PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum
Labels (1)

With any new product or platform launch, it’s important to take a beat and listen to YOU the user. This topic is where we encourage you to share your thoughts with us on this platform.

What could it use more of? What do you think it does well? Where do we need improvement? Is there an annoying bug interrupting your experience? Please feel free to be candid and let us know how we can ensure this space makes sense for you.

While we’re excited to launch this space and share it with you, we know this is just the beginning. As we embark on this new journey and what we hope is a long and successful relationship with the Business Community, it’s important you know how much we value your feedback. We may even reach out to you directly to hear your thoughts on your experience. We are invested and interested in ensuring you have the tools you need to succeed with Pinterest advertising.

With respect, your community managers @PinterestGabby and @PinterestJanice 

19 Kudos
56 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

We definitely don't want to have a space that's not seen as useful, @womenwithbalance! Love the idea about tutorials and info specific to biz owners, we've been thinking about what forms of content will also be the most useful i.e. videos vs livestreams vs blogs, vs AMAs...the possibilities are endless! 🎉

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Appreciate the feedback, @kellihiggins -- we're making a note of this to share with our internal teams. 🙂 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good feedback, @TheTinyHouseFarm! We've been hearing that people want to learn more about what other businesses are participating in this community and what their Pinterest page looks like. We'll definitely think about how to make this a more visible feature in profiles. 

1 Kudo
mydigitalpianoreview
Just visiting

Thanks it is great community . Hope to learn best practice and tips to grow my business and follows 🙂

3 Kudos
TheTinyHouseFarm
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby Thanks! 🙂

1 Kudo
saffronavenue
Just visiting

I definitely think this community can help a ton with ads and promoted pins..especially when going up against the big advertisers.

I do have to say, I love and appreciate the ever-evolving Pinterest in general. Always trying new things and making it better for us. 

I think the one thing I might recommend (unless I missed it) is having a direct button/link to our own Pinterest account on our profiles.  @PinterestGabby  @PinterestJanice did I miss it somewhere? 😊

5 Kudos
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Heya @saffronavenue , no you didn't miss it. The ability to quickly jump to a member's board did not make it in this first release. We DO have plans for this improvement slated for a future release. We'll be sure to communicate when you all can expect it! 🙂

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for being here, @PartynwPlants!!! 🌿

0 Kudos
KnotSenseInfo
Just visiting

Thank you for creating this community for business owners! Just started really digging around here, but I've noticed in the forums that even though I have sorting from newest to oldest, I'm not getting the most recent posts at the top. The first ones I see are from 10+ days ago and I''m not sure how to see the most recent posts. Thanks!

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for flagging this, @KnotSenseInfo, we noticed that too. We reached out internally to our engineering team to get this filtering issue resolved. Thanks for being a part of our community! 🙂 

1 Kudo