Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Please share your feedback, suggestions, and thoughts with us

PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum
Labels (1)

With any new product or platform launch, it’s important to take a beat and listen to YOU the user. This topic is where we encourage you to share your thoughts with us on this platform.

What could it use more of? What do you think it does well? Where do we need improvement? Is there an annoying bug interrupting your experience? Please feel free to be candid and let us know how we can ensure this space makes sense for you.

While we’re excited to launch this space and share it with you, we know this is just the beginning. As we embark on this new journey and what we hope is a long and successful relationship with the Business Community, it’s important you know how much we value your feedback. We may even reach out to you directly to hear your thoughts on your experience. We are invested and interested in ensuring you have the tools you need to succeed with Pinterest advertising.

With respect, your community managers @PinterestGabby and @PinterestJanice 

19 Kudos
56 Replies
TheTinyHouseFarm
Just visiting

marketing7062- I believe all you need to do is go through the whole list and do each task mentioned. I hope that helps!

0 Kudos
TheTinyHouseFarm
Just visiting

A few thoughts on site feedback:

I would like to see a link on our profiles that go to our Pinterest Boards. I would like to check out some of the other businesses' boards and pins without having to try and find them in search by name.

I would like to have the ability to upload a personal avatar.

3 Kudos
marketing7062
Just visiting

Hi TheTinyHouseFarm -

the comment I think you responded to was addressing the "value" of good and useful contributors to Pinterest the corporation.

Cheers

0 Kudos
marketing7062
Just visiting

Great  suggestions TTHF!

2 Kudos
fortyyoung
Just visiting

I saw someone with a little picture in their replies.  I'm not very technologically savvy but having a picture with people's profiles would be nice. I remember people better when I have a face to go with the name 🙂

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow, @vamicreations1 this is FANTASTIC feedback. Love the idea of livestream events, this is definitely something @PinterestJanice and I have discussed. We're trying to find a healthy mix of content (video, long-form blogs, visuals) to share with you all so please keep the ideas coming!! ❤️

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

100% @joannascrochet -- sounds like how-to guides, modules, etc. are going to be extremely valuable to this community. Putting my thinking cap on....😉

1 Kudo
PartynwPlants
Just visiting

I am really enjoying this platform, but it would be great to have an app for this business community platform. (or maybe I'm not finding it) I'm not on my laptop often. Would love to see Pinterest have 2 app's like Etsy, where one app was just for businesses and other for normal Pinterest shoppers/users. 

Thanks for the opportunity to be involved!

Nicole

5 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're a-ok if you have constructive comments down the road, @creeksedgestudio! Happy to hear that you're pleased with the community so far -- can't wait to see what this brings as it continues to grow! 🌱

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the feedback, @marketing7062, and excited that you're ready and willing to contribute to help others. Sorry to hear you haven't had the best experience with ad approvals and customer support, but hopefully we can help improve that for you and for others down the road. Keep the feedback comin' 🙂 

0 Kudos