Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Please share your feedback, suggestions, and thoughts with us

PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum
Labels (1)

With any new product or platform launch, it’s important to take a beat and listen to YOU the user. This topic is where we encourage you to share your thoughts with us on this platform.

What could it use more of? What do you think it does well? Where do we need improvement? Is there an annoying bug interrupting your experience? Please feel free to be candid and let us know how we can ensure this space makes sense for you.

While we’re excited to launch this space and share it with you, we know this is just the beginning. As we embark on this new journey and what we hope is a long and successful relationship with the Business Community, it’s important you know how much we value your feedback. We may even reach out to you directly to hear your thoughts on your experience. We are invested and interested in ensuring you have the tools you need to succeed with Pinterest advertising.

With respect, your community managers @PinterestGabby and @PinterestJanice 

19 Kudos
56 Replies
heirmarie

hi, hopefully im not too late but recently Pinterest rolled out a drafts feature for idea pins and publish later for regular pins. Can we get a "publish later feature" for idea  pins and a "drafts" feature for regular pins. It makes no sense to have one and not the other. With publish later pins, can we have the ability to edit them, not just the option of "delete" and "publish now"

0 Kudos
noelill

I have a suggestion! I can not find an easy link on my business hub to this platform! I always have to type in the url into my browser for this space. It would be great to easily access this space with one click through my business hub! 

0 Kudos
zmw_xoxo

I wish there was a way for deleting messages with other accounts because when people dm me for advice or shoutouts, I have a lot of accouts just sitting in my inbox. 

0 Kudos
zmw_xoxo

I know you can hide them but I would prefer just to delete them so it's easier to go back an message them if needed. 

0 Kudos
montrealconfections

Not sure if this is the right place but here is my feedback so far. I find the scheduling process quite cumbersome. It's frustrating to have to enter numerous details for a planned live event without knowing if it will be approved. This has resulted in a significant waste of time. It would be helpful if we could duplicate past live event requests and make necessary edits instead. Additionally, it would be great if the approved live schedule could be made public, allowing us to see available time slots. This way, we could avoid applying for slots that are inconvenient, such as 9 PM, which would save both our time and the Pinterest team's time

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @montrealconfections, thanks for your feedback. 

I’ve shared this with the Pin TV team as we’re always looking to improve the Pinterest TV experience. Whenever we suggest a new time, you can always find the new proposed timeslots in the comment box. Our team will try their best to accommodate the specified desired time, however, the times are available on a first-come, first-served basis. 

Thanks again for sharing your feedback here in the PBC and we wish you luck on your next Pin TV episode!

0 Kudos
expertranker29

Your feedback is invaluable to us as we launch this new platform. We want to know what works well, where we can improve, and if any bugs are affecting your experience. This is just the beginning of our journey with the Business Community, and your input will shape its success. Thank you for being a part of this journey, and we may reach out to hear more about your experience. Your success with Pinterest advertising is our priority.

0 Kudos