Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introducing myself

helvisofil
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Hey, I love doing paper crafts and inspire others by making boards and saving pins, my themes are multiple but all include a soft and cute tone.

1 Kudo
5 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @helvisofil, and welcome to the Pinterest Business Community! Glad to have you here. 

For new members, I would recommend checking out our Community Welcome Guide to learn how to get started. If you want to know how to become an engaged community member and learn more about our offerings, check out our How you can get involved article. I’m sure you’ll discover a lot of resources and peer-to-peer support that’ll help you find success on Pinterest!

You can count on the PBC to help you with questions about the platform, best practices, product updates, and so much more! You can tag the PBC Team for any community-related questions, feedback and event inquiries.

We hope you find the community useful! Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos
GEMINISTONERR
Just visiting

I make beautiful pieces with Resin 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @GEMINISTONERR  welcome to the PBC! Please take a moment and introduce yourself here, we would love to know more about you! Here's some tips and tricks that will help you be successful here on Pinterest:

Feeling discouraged, trying to gain new followers?

3 Tips to Lead with Value When Creating Pinterest Content. by @terezatoledo 

How to Use Pinterest Business to Grow your Business + Brand by @bodymindmood 

How to Use Trends, Insights, and Predicts to Create Content that Resonates with Your Audience by @andrealidesigns 

3 Keys to Be a Successful Pinterest Content Creator by @BestFunGifts 

And, of course, ask as many questions here in the PBC, we're here to help!

Happy creating!

3 Kudos
GEMINISTONERR
Just visiting

My name is Gemini and I’m into resin Arts. And I’m also a female stoner. I just want to meet creators like myself. 

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks for the shoutout @michaelbliss ! Welcome @GEMINISTONERR 🙂

1 Kudo