Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

192 Kudos
740 Replies
wahreempfehlungen
Just visiting

Hello everyone, I am @wahreempfehlungen from germany. I run a blog about everyday problems and use Pinterest as a traffic source. Until about a month ago everything was going great and since then my impressions have been dropping rapidly even though I've been doing other things at night. So I'm here to find out what the problem is. I hope someone here can tell me why.

1 Kudo
jassigautam29
Just visiting

I am a designer and I make designs for clothes and mostly I make T-shirt designs and with the help of my creativity I design some other things like making a nice attractive photo by designing. Creating daily new designs is my hobby and I hope you like my designs.

1 Kudo
Sageandasass
Just visiting

Hello! We are Sage and Sass! Along with me (Tina) and my friend (Maya) we created Sage and Sass. We created SaS because we both have a lot of medical issues and we wanted to get our story out and show girls and boys to that even if they may be disabled or different they can still be successful businesses people. SaS creates all things really and right now we’re in our Christmas era. 
we hope you enjoy our products and have a wonderfully sassy day our friends!

2 Kudos
cathartic2023

Hi Pinterest Community,
I am thankful for being here. I am a new member among you. My purpose is to master Pinterest to be able to use it well for advertising my starting abstract fluid art business.
I have prepared physical paintings, which are uploaded to my webshop, which I would like to sell people who resonate with them. Besides, I have built a Printful and a RedBubble print-on-demand shop where I have put the photos of my real paintings as designs on items like clothes, bags, shoes, scarfes, mugs, etc.
I am now excited to start my journey on the Printful Academy! Thank you for this opportunity!

2 Kudos
cisworldtravel

Hi all!

My name is Beatriz and I’m a Travel Advisor with CIS World Travel https://pin.it/7ul7lD8.      I help my clients with the organization and booking of their travel packages, tours, cruises, destination weddings, rental cars, transfers and transportation services. 
I look forward to connect with other members to support each other.

0 Kudos
mengareine

salut !! Je suis styliste modéliste de la marque Clairkombo et j’aimerais vous faire connaître ma marque et partager mon savoir faire tout en apprenant des autres …….

0 Kudos
mengareine

J’aime cette page alors fais comme moi Visite cette page ou écrit moi et n’hésite pas de t’abonner 

0 Kudos
dibatorabi

Hello im @dibatorabi ! I post outfit inspo-pics and other lifestyle- stuff. I love to share where my outfits are from when people ask!

0 Kudos
harshkumarkatti

Hi, I am a newcomer and a starter at this point of time. I am here to sell online products as a beginner. Expect a lot of support from all of you expertise.

0 Kudos
yourlocalgrannyfortravel
Just visiting

Hello I am Elizabeth and I am new to the community. I am seeking guidance on how to get started. I am starting a booking and local guide business and I am not sure where to start.

1 Kudo