Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@housseinelmimohamed - welcome! Glad you found this space! 

0 Kudos
housseinelmimohamed
Posts regularly

Hi

Je m'appelle Mohamed Houssein elmi, je suis très heureux d'abord d'être parmi vous, j'ai récemment rejoint 

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@housseinelmimohamed Salut Mohammad ! Bienvenue au PBC ! Faites-nous savoir si vous avez des questions! 

-Tabby

0 Kudos
lauramarieplesa
Just visiting

Hey! I‘m @lauramarieplesa I live in Austria (it‘s where the mountains are haha) and I have a Lifestyle account. I post about Beauty, Fashion and generally about my life in Austria with some beautiful pics from the top a various mountains. Very pleased to meet you all and obviously I‘m very new in this and I‘m grateful for tipps ❤️

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@lauramarieplesa 

Welcome to the PBC🎉

I read your intro sounds amazing ... I'm glad you made it to the PBC.

Lisa

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @kelskitko @serenomorenocafe @techwekquotes @jillgrahamjewellery @StonedDiamondMediaGroup 

Welcome to the PBC! Please take a moment and introduce yourself, we would love to know more about you. Here are some links to help you make the most of the PBC:

Have questions? We are here to help.

Happy creating!

0 Kudos
rizhhy

Hello! Just new, decided to join today. Happy to be able to learn and make use of Pinterest to my advantage. Hope you all have a good day! 

1 Kudo
whirlspot
Just visiting

Hello Pinterest Business Community! I am a Digital Growth Consultant and PR Strategist. I love networking and helping startups gain insights to make informed decisions! Look forward to connecting with people of great minds here.

1 Kudo
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey there @rizhhy @whirlspot ! Welcome to the PBC! Please tag us if you ever have any specific questions. 

Here are some links to help you make the most of the PBC:

0 Kudos
thepersianknot
Just visiting

Hello everyone, The Persian Knot Gallery  is new to the community and I am finding it very helpful as I try to set up my business on Pinterest.  The Persian Knot Gallery presents a collection of vintage handwoven rugs, tapestries, and textiles  that were handwoven in the 19th and early 20th centuries.  Our mission is to share the beauty and encourage sustainability.  My shop is on Bigcommerce.  Unfortunately, Bigcommerce is not set up to pass the product ID and category to Pinterest for my rich tags.  I am trying to find a way to do that and appreciate it if you have any suggestions.  Thank you

1 Kudo