Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@nina_2690 

Welcome to the PBC!

Thanks for sharing - we are glad you're here.

Lisa

2 Kudos
housseinelmimohamed
Posts regularly
  • thanks you, I subscribed to you, my name is Mohamed Houssein elmi 
3 Kudos
housseinelmimohamed
Posts regularly

Hello Nina,

My name is Mohamed Houssein elmi, I am an OCIANICMED design creator let me connect with you 

1 Kudo
housseinelmimohamed
Posts regularly

good evening my name is Mohamed Houssein elmi, I am new in your community, I like to make creations.

0 Kudos
housseinelmimohamed
Posts regularly

Hi everyone, my name is Mohamed Houssein elmi, I'm new to the community 

1 Kudo
ColorSpaceStudio
Just visiting

Hi! My name is Ashy Page, I’m the owner of Color Space Art Studio. An online store that I sell prints of my own original artwork. I sell them as stickers, posters, wall art, pins, and hopefully at some point more. 

I just started my business a few months ago, but I’d been planning on it and working towards it for years. I thought I had nearly everything figured out before starting but man, was I wrong. It’s been quite the learning experience. 

I hope to continue learning as much as I can so I can really understand how to be a successful business owner. 

4 Kudos
gentleyoga4everyone

Hello @gentleyoga4everyone here...I'm the self proclaimed Real Estate Yogi...so Happy to be here... so much for me to learn.  I just joined yesterday and have uploaded 3 pics/vids so far. I'm a Woman Owned business and I Love collaborating and networking. Let's keep Rising!

5 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @KetoShapeUp @polina0549  welcome to the PBC!

Please take a moment and introduce yourself, we would love to know more about you. Have questions? We're here to help.

Happy creating!

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@gentleyoga4everyone - hello and welcome! I love your mission. 🙂 So glad you found us here. 

1 Kudo
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@ColorSpaceStudio - Hello! I relate to your share so much. There is always more to learn in online business and it can seem overwhelming. I just take it one thing at a time. And I've learned not be afraid to put blinders on and say no to things that don't feel fun.... I'm glad you found us here in the PBC! 

1 Kudo