Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @uchi_de_green @tguimar @RainTreeGardens @lilyhsouza25  welcome to the PBC! Please take a few moments and introduce yourself, we would love to know more about you!

Happy creating!

1 Kudo
tguimar
Just visiting

Thank you for the warm welcome. Excited to be here. I am a Self-Mastery Strategist helping women discover their purpose and turn their passion into profit so they can eliminate stress, overwhelm & chaos. I specialize in meditation, mindfulness, sound healing and other simple techniques to help you feel better and have more energy so you can create a life you truly love. Looking forward to getting to know more about you.  

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Happy you are here @tguimar !

1 Kudo
medicinehorsewoman

Brand new to using Pintrest.  Looking forward to sharing with more experienced folks.  I'm a professional artist and animal communicator of 20+ years.

2 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Excited to have you here!

2 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

What an amazing business!! Happy to have you here!

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @vezzkart @melcalima008 @byingridgori @evaraem0191  Welcome to the PBC! Please take a moment and introduce yourself, we would love to know more about you. Here's a few links that will help you make the most of the PBC:

We're here to help, so please ask any questions you might have about finding success here on Pinterest!

Happy creating!

0 Kudos
JIKOODigital

Hi Everyone I am Emmanuel. I work as MD at JIKOOdigital (jikoodigital.com). Please check out our website and share your thoughts. I am not very good with our own Social media given there is bearly time for that. That is why I joined the community, to learn and share ideas on all things Pinterest and social media marketing.

2 Kudos
shaniyaverma8
Just visiting

Hello ! I am @shaniyaverma8 . And totally new to this access. Hope you'll enlighten me, acknowledge me and help me in my troubles to this very new beginning.

3 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@shaniyaverma8 

Hi, Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and am glad you made it to the PBC. I have shared some links and articles below that will help you to grow on Pinterest + The PBC. The links + articles provide great information to help you achieve your goals.

I have also shared a link to the Pinterest Pioneers Blog - where you can find more great information.

Take time to look around the community, and if you see a conversation that interests you or would like to participate in, all you have to do is jump in and start sharing.

Below are some Articles written by Pinterest Pioneers, including me, that you may find helpful.

Scheduling Pins

Getting Started On The PBC

Creator Tips & Tricks

Shopping Features For Merchants On Pinterest

Followers

I hope the information above helps you reach all your Pinterest goals, and I do hope we will see you here in the community. If you have any other questions, please come back and ask.

Lisa

1 Kudo