Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @rektrepublic  welcome to the PBC! Please take a moment and introduce yourself, we would love to know more about you. Here are some links that will help you make the most of the PBC:

Have questions? We're here to help.

Happy creating!

2 Kudos
nageeb3mad

مرحبا انا nageeb 3mad إختصاصي نفسي _فنان تشكيلي

احب الفن وعمل اللوحات الجدارية وتصميم الجرافيك وإقامة دورات احترافية للمتدربين في الجرافيك والأعمال اليدوية والخط العربي

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @nageeb3mad , happy to see you here!

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @marizesenes @mariiaa01 @jaken1839 welcome to the PBC! Please take a moment and introduce yourself, we would love to know more about you!

0 Kudos
directallied
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I am Kevin Khoury, owner of Direct Allied Agency.  We are a website design and SEO agency in Tulsa. We also offer other website services. I am looking forward to connect and share my works to other people in this community. Thank you.

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @fomtooley @eulivelton  welcome to the PBC! Here are some tips that will help you make the most of the PBC:

Have questions? We are here to help.

Happy creating!

1 Kudo
meenuravi18

Hi!

I’m @meenuravi18 . I’m from Virginia and i love art and fashion. I love scrolling on pinterest and seeing everyone’s creativity and passions through their posts.

My content is eclectic but the past couple months, i have loved posting about fashion, stationery and origami art so feel free to dm me with any questions! Looking forward to getting to know other creators!

3 Kudos
shonneik
Just visiting

Hi I’m @shonneik I’m new here. I make wreaths, centerpieces and candy bouquets, as well cooking/baking. I’m excited to join the community and I look forward to learning from everyone. If anyone has some advice to help me ok let me know. 

3 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Welcome @shonneik! So glad you're here. 

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @meenuravi18! Welcome to the PBC! 

0 Kudos