Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
JasmineHulwoodsBooks
Just visiting

Hello. I am Jasmine Hulwood of @JasmineHulwoodsBooks. I am fairly new to Pinterest and am just getting started figuring everything out. It's all a bit daunting. 

Anyway, I am a Christian multi-genre author who enjoys exploring new ideas in fiction. All of my stories are clean, real, honest, and contain YA/adult subjects that may be unsuitable for younger readers; such as lust, murder, violence, substance abuse, word removed per Community Guidelines, word removed per Community Guidelines, faith, prayer, etc. Admittedly, some of my books have more about God than others because everyone in the world is at a different place when it comes to God. No one is the same. We are all unique in our persons, thoughts, attitudes, emotions, and experiences.

I'll get off my soap-box now. It's nice to meet you all and I hope to make many new friends on here while I figure it all out. Thank you for reading.

2 Kudos
bdriggers0702
Just visiting

Hi my name is Becky

I have an Etsy website and I sell handmade Jewelry and Tumbled Glass but some of my glass does come from the beach. I walk the beach 3 or 4 times a week here in Florida and find sea glass and shells and use them on my Jewelry and sell.

I love making Jewelry like Bracelets, Necklaces, Anklets, and Earrings. I have a wide variety of Jewelry and I do custom Jewelry also. I am glad to be here in the group and want to grow my site more with Pinterest.

Becky

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @formidabelle_official @teenietaurus @PatriciaAlvesMD @theglimmerandshimmer ! Welcome to the PBC! Please take a moment and introduce yourself, we would love to know more about you.

Here are some links to get you started in the PBC:

Have questions? We are here to help.

Happy creating!

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @stefanie197  @tatianabram @them_banky4 @Birds_eyee_view @zahirasoleil  welcome! Please take a minute and introduce yourself, we would love to know more about you.

Happy creating!

1 Kudo
ylia010101
Just visiting

Добрый день, я занимаюсь оформление социальных страниц 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ylia010101 

Привет добро пожаловать в КПБ!
Пожалуйста, расскажите больше о своем бизнесе.

Лиза

0 Kudos
ylia010101
Just visiting

Я занимаю оформление аккаунта.  Instagram, Stories, Reels

SMM-специалист, так же запускаю рекламу с помощью Фейсбук, привлекаю клиентов в бизнес своих коллег 

1 Kudo
housseinelmimohamed
Posts regularly

Congratulations 

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @mariandeassis @DJNEXSUS @sabrinasantosoficial1 @luxaryme @ColorSpaceStudio @jorgetroncosol @empoweredkids0904 

Welcome to the PBC! Please take a moment and introduce yourself, we would love to know more about you! Here are some links to get you started in the PBC:

Have any questions? We're here to help.

Happy creating!

2 Kudos
nina_2690
Just visiting

Hello everyone! 

My name is Nina, @nina_2690. I love to create keychains. I love using Cricut as well to make all kinds of projects. I love everything glitter, shiny, and rhinestones. I am so grateful to be a part of this community and cannot wait to connect with other amazing creators. 

Thank you.

3 Kudos