Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
laurenlc18

Hello I’m @laurenlc18 ! I am a graphic designer that likes to share photography, aesthetic photos, and anything else I think people would enjoy! I have used Pinterest for years and truly love it. I am hoping to gain influencer experience and potentially partner with businesses! 

2 Kudos

My name is Sulaiman, a young man that is trying to start up a business on this website hope I'm welcome and you're ready to patronize with me?

1 Kudo
artiseeo
Just visiting

Hello I  am @artiseeo i am a beginner lifestyle creator who also wants to move into tech I think this a great place to collective ideas as well as great resources and I’m hoping I can make a great deal of friends on the way 

2 Kudos
violagichez
Just visiting

Thank you for the welcome and opportunity to connect with Pinterest business community...am a designer by profession, I specialize in Green Interior Design

Am also a WELL AP, LEED GA and BREEAM Associate professional...

As we approach zero carbon economy, Environmental Social Governance in built environment, being a green design studio,we will play our part

3 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Welcome @artiseeo This is def a great SAFE space to branch out into your niche and learn more as a creator. As a fellow lifestyle creator, feel free to tag me with questions! 

1 Kudo
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Welcome @laurenlc18! With the new branded content feature, Pinterest is a great place to begin dipping your toes into partnerships. 
There are a lot of great resources regarding the topic here on the forum, including THIS ARTICLE by @JanaOMedia 

Happy to have you here (:

1 Kudo
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Welcome @evanistaaa !!

2 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Welcome to the PBC! Pinterest is a great place to find AND SHARE Inspo! So glad you have made the decision to share your creativity with others ! 

2 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Hi Beverly! Welcome to this space! There are so many resources for Pinterest business growth available here on the forum. Check out THIS ARTICLE by my fellow Pinterest Pioneer Lisa @bodymindmood 

Happy Creating!

2 Kudos
evanistaaa
Just visiting

Thanks lovely ppl ❤️

1 Kudo