Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome to the PBC @caveunderground @emilysweaving @keplerandluna ! Here are some links to get you started on the PBC:

• Getting Started - This is where you can find our Code of Conduct and instructions on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)
  • Check out our articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)
  • Stay up to date in our blog section! This is where we’ll share any relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.
  • Interested in attending live workshops and events? Make sure to check out our community events page and sign up for a virtual chapter to receive event announcements. (Business chapter //  Creator Chapter)

Have questions? We're here to help!

Happy creating!

2 Kudos
FakiyaSiddiqui
Just visiting

Hello!!!!
I’m glad to you…..

such a great welcome.I’m here to share my own written thoughts and creative fashion hacks.

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @renahangil @empoweredkids0904 @jorgetroncosol @shanshanwu0600 @opalunaprintshop @Liya224 @vera_hazel @angelica4ngel , welcome to the PBC!

Please take a moment and introduce yourself, we would love to know more about you and your goals here on Pinterest.

Have questions? We're here to help.

Happy creating!

2 Kudos
bmiftahuddin
Just visiting

I am an intelligent executive man who primarily specialized in oil painting and design useful for decoration at anywhere meanwhile I joined PINTEREST business community to mingle more PINTEREST users,promote my art and also to get plenty money on PINTEREST..Please follow me and I follow you back(miflebalarts).Thanks in anticipation.

3 Kudos
WeddingVeil_Isar
Just visiting

Привіт .. я з України, у мене маленький бізнес по виготовленню весільної фати ручної роботи та комп'ютерної вишивки! Працюю на етсі, була б вдячна за поради просування!

3 Kudos
jeannejens
Just visiting

Hi! I’m @jeannejens on Pinterest! I am a creative business student and I’ve always loved and used Pinterest for manifestation and inspiration. It’s my number 1 source of cute photos, quotes, inspo, travel places and I want to do this for others. I don’t have a business but I’m excited to share my life, outfits, travel places and creations on my Pinterest to hopefully inspire others as they did for me ❤️ 

4 Kudos
Maria_J_Bee
Just visiting

Hello Everyone !!

I am a Lifestyle blogger and I would like to support other businesses. I use Pinterest for my blog to find interesting some related products and creative ideas. I maintain my account creatively and it contains recipes prepared by me. I look forward to learning a lot from you.

@Maria_J_Bee 

2 Kudos
evanistaaa
Just visiting

Hello everyone 🥰. My name is Eva I am a Blogger interested in beauty and fashion.  I would like to share with you my Passion. Please dm me if you need any makeup or fashion advice. ❤️

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @ConnectHomeLife @woolcustomhomes @Theelegantworld , welcome to the PBC! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, we would love to know more about you!

Here are some links to get you started on the PBC:

• Getting Started - This is where you can find our Code of Conduct and instructions on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)
  • Check out our articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)
  • Stay up to date in our blog section! This is where we’ll share any relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.
  • Interested in attending live workshops and events? Make sure to check out our community events page and sign up for a virtual chapter to receive event announcements. (Business chapter //  Creator Chapter)

Have questions? We are here to help.

Happy creating!

2 Kudos
systemprincess

Hi i’m @systemprincess ! currently studying for cosmetology school/studying to become a beautician and health influencer. My pinterest is about helping people find themselves and inspiring people to choose a healthy lifestyle. I’ve struggled most of my life trying to figure out who i am and what kind of person i want to be in this life and i finally found it and wanted to come on here and help others. basically my pins are linked to the “clean girl”, aka eating clean, exercising, focusing on spirituality, journaling and many other activities such as my personal goals and business boards that can inspire people to move forward in their process of starting their own business if they don’t know what’s next. I am very exciting to be apart of this community:) hope everyone is well and had a wonderful day!

2 Kudos