Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @shrunkenharp   @MalloryDro , welcome to the PBC! Here are some links to help you make the most of the PBC:

• Getting Started - This is where you can find our Code of Conduct and instructions on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)
  • Check out our articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)
  • Stay up to date in our blog section! This is where we’ll share any relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.
  • Interested in attending live workshops and events? Make sure to check out our community events page and sign up for a virtual chapter to receive event announcements. (Business chapter //  Creator Chapter)

Let us know your specific questions you may have. I hope this helps you.

1 Kudo
kristinbrownphotography
Just visiting

Hello! I am a documentary and lifestyle photographer. I love to pin families, newborns, and weddings that I photograph as well as outfit, location, and pose inspiration for myself and my clients. This month I hit 1 million impressions a month, which is really exciting! 

0 Kudos
sonatahomedesign
Just visiting

Hello Everyone! I am a blogger @sonatahomedesign who loves to share anything and everything about home decorating (with color!), DIYs, and crafting. I find inspiration every day on Pinterest and look forward to building a synergy between Pinterest and my blog. Looking forward to learning and sharing!

1 Kudo
lifebetweenthedishes
Just visiting

Hi! I’m Misty, the Mama behind the blog, Life Between the Dishes. I share tips, tricks, and recommendations to help the busy Mama meet the needs of her family while saving her sanity! I create family-friendly printable products such as planners, birthday party supplies, and calendars. I use Pinterest to drive traffic to my blog and my Etsy shop. I’ve been with Pinterest since the beginning as a user, but just in the past couple of years as a business owner. I’m looking forward to connecting with y’all! 😊

0 Kudos
lifebetweenthedishes
Just visiting

OH MY GOSH! I’m absolutely in love with your name!!! How creative! 

0 Kudos
bulletinobserver

Hello I am Sajjad. An advocate from Lahore, Pakistan. I am an administrator of news website

0 Kudos
khaledff220
Just visiting

أتمنى أن تري الحياة دائما جميله وممتعه 

0 Kudos
professorwhite
Just visiting

Hi! 

I am Vikki (@professorwhite) from Fangirl Review. I am a crocheter, crafter, fitness enthusiast, and gamer. I am enjoy so many avenues of entertainment. I have been pinning for years and it was only recently that I decided to be involved in Pinterest Tv. It has been so much fun to show case my streaming ability on this amazing platform. 

0 Kudos
julienielsen1404
Just visiting

Hi🦋

So blessed to be here. 
My page is a lifestyle page. The modern, carring, bad b, goal minded woman.

and mindset content.

My goal: Looking for building a Stable foundation here on Pinterest. Want to be here for a good and long time.

Personally I’m from/and living in Denmark🇩🇰
But most of my audience is from the United States. So it is an interesting and exciting journey and I enjoy every bit of it.

In love with getting content out there for people to enjoy.

- That was my page and myself, thank you so much! 

Wishing you an amazing day whenever you read this🦋

- Julienielsen1404

2 Kudos
anonlineguy
Just visiting

Hi, I am @anonlineguy aka Rahmat from my channel AOG.Arkados. I just began more intense about 3 weeks on Pinterest since I first knew it 10 years ago. I also just joined this Community 3 days ago. As usual, I found many cool features on Pinterest that seem hidden, like this Community site, I was only able to find it after googling 😅. I just issued some concerns and suggestions to Pinterest in my thread "I think Pinterest needs to know my curiosity", please help to check, push kudos and comment.

Have a great weekend, guys!

My Channel AOG.Arkados pls visit, follow, pin, like, star, or comment.  

Thank you.

0 Kudos