Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ideachicretail just popped on your Pinterest page, those Christmas gift tags are too cute! Just saved to my board for the holidays. 😉

1 Kudo
melissanikohl
Just visiting

Thank you @PinterestGabby, I can't wait to connect and learn! 

0 Kudos
loredanasvintage

Hi, I have a vintage shop @loredanasvintage and I promote my pins and also will repin vintage clothing to my board.

I am excited to learn more about marketing my shop here.

thanks!

Loredana

0 Kudos
ideachicretail
Loves to help

Thanks!

0 Kudos
yourhelpfulwendy
Just visiting

Hello everyone, this is Wendy @yourhelpfulwendy and I'm so happy that I and travel blogger with a weakness for food 🙂

Check out my work here: https://linktr.ee/yourhelpfulfoodie

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @yourhelpfulfoodie!! I'm a huge foodie as well, sandwiches/burgers are my kryptonite! 🍔🥪

0 Kudos
coolchillmom
Posts regularly

Hi everyone I am Taty - @coolchillmom and a Pinterest addict!

I love the idea of exchanging with other creators and getting all the Pinterest details to make our little working universe a success with the amazing tools we have.  

1 Kudo
darciefyi
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby no, the expert program. (Late reply, I thought I enabled email notifications!)

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@darciefyi no worries! Happy to have you here. 🙂 

0 Kudos
SidarDesigns
Just visiting

Hello, I'm Theoni of Sidar Designs, a small size business of two people based in Greece. I just found out about Pinterest Business Community and I'm so excited about this 'getting together' factor. Pinterest is a key factor for my business traffic and this now brings everything to a whole new level.

Cheers T.

1 Kudo