Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
kellylieberman
Just visiting

Hi, 

I am Kelly Lieberman and I LOVE all things Pinterest! I am a social media manager and avid Pinner of breakfast, cupcakes, and homeschooling. I am excited to be here to learn, support, and grow.

3 Kudos
livinglocurto
Just visiting

👋Hi! I'm Amy Locurto aka @livinglocurtoI'm a content creator for brands and DIY lifestyle blogger for 11 years at LivingLocurto.com

I've been on Pinterest from the beginning and know how hard it can be to keep up with it all. I'm excited to be now be sharing Pinterest marketing tips for creators and bloggers at AmysCircle.com🎉

Great to meet you!

2 Kudos
kellyacavanaugh
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I'm Kelly A Cavanaugh -- blogger, and distributor. I also help others grow their businesses. I am so excited about this new community and thrilled to be here 😆Looking forward to connecting more with everyone! I enjoy bouncing ideas around with other business owners and sharing resources. "When great minds come together, ideas come to life."

2 Kudos
kellyacavanaugh
Just visiting

Hi Michele, welcome! In my experience, Pinterest is definitely helpful for small business owners. When you're a creator, that helps a lot. I'm sure you'll be able to get tons of tips here. I even noticed a Pinterest Academy under Resources! I've been waiting until I had some time blocked out to check it out because I have a feeling I will love it there! Hope to hear more from you, Michele! 

2 Kudos
SimplySharingLife
Just visiting

I am JO.   I work from my home in the GA mountains as a social media manager.

I have a few clients that I manage their PINTEREST pages. 

Pinterest has been a real blessing - hobby turned into work.

3 Kudos
kaileybrumwell
Just visiting

Hey everyone! I'm Kailey, a Pinterest manager and beauty blogger. I love using Pinterest to drive traffic to my blog, and have loved shifting into a Pinterest manager role this year and managing accounts for other bloggers and business owners. Thanks for the welcome into this community!

2 Kudos
MomSkoop
Just visiting

Good Morning and nice to meet you @PinterestGabby!  I am thrilled I found this community!  I am a lifestyle blogger, recipe creator, and VA.  Pinterest is one of the top referrers for my site. I also use Pinterest daily when I am looking for inspiration and recipes.  I look forward to learning more about what's happening with Pinterest, tips on how to use it better, and a place to ask questions and network with other creators!

2 Kudos
sagecottagearchitects
Just visiting

Hi there! I'm Kim and I share this Pinterest account with my friend Lori. I was a professional blogger for many years with a food and lifestyle blog. I sold that blog last year and went back to my passion of architecture full time. In the meantime, Lori (who is also an architect) and I started an architecture and design blog that we are trying to grow. Pinterest has been an integral part of our growth and we are excited to be able to have this community for advice and tips along the way. 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

So happy to see you back here, @kellylieberman

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please share with us what you learn from Pinterest Academy, @kellyacavanaugh! 📌

2 Kudos