Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to increase my followers count?

TRENDZFARHAD
Just visiting

I have reach 2.5k view but have only 2 follower ? Any tips

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestIvania  Thanks for the tag, it's appreciated!

Hey @TRENDZFARHAD , I can share with you some of the mistakes I've learned from, and tips that helped me gain a healthy, engaged community. I feel at least for the time being, don't be too concerned about all the numbers. We all peek at the analytics and either feel happy or not too happy, so try to put that aside for a while. Here's some insight that may help you grow your community, it's worked for me, and others, and continues to work. Take a read over these and come back here to see what else we can do to help you:

Feeling discouraged, trying to gain followers

and

4 things to remember as a content creator 

I hope this helps you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @TRENDZFARHAD and welcome to the Community!

Hey @michaelbliss, can you help us out here? 😊

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestIvania  Thanks for the tag, it's appreciated!

Hey @TRENDZFARHAD , I can share with you some of the mistakes I've learned from, and tips that helped me gain a healthy, engaged community. I feel at least for the time being, don't be too concerned about all the numbers. We all peek at the analytics and either feel happy or not too happy, so try to put that aside for a while. Here's some insight that may help you grow your community, it's worked for me, and others, and continues to work. Take a read over these and come back here to see what else we can do to help you:

Feeling discouraged, trying to gain followers

and

4 things to remember as a content creator 

I hope this helps you!

0 Kudos
TRENDZFARHAD
Just visiting
1 Kudo