Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How do I rejoin the Verified Merchant Program

cultistnumberone
Just visiting

Hi All,

First-time posting. I have looked through the previous messages, and either I am missing it, or my specific question is unanswered. I have been informed that I have been suspended from the verified merchant program. The fixes looked easy (basically updating my 'about' and adding a profile image). However, there does not seem to be any path to requesting a review. The errors are still showing despite the updated information, and I logged a ticket through the account suspended option- as it seemed the closest. However, what I got back was, 'your account was not suspended maybe you need to reset your password.' despite the subject line of the ticket being: 'verified merchant status is suspended-how do I appeal?' 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Paul

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

@cultistnumberone Hi Paul and welcome to the Community!

I just visited your Pinterest account, and it seems like your VMP status has been reinstated.

Let me know if there’s something else I can help you with! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestIvania

@cultistnumberone Hi Paul and welcome to the Community!

I just visited your Pinterest account, and it seems like your VMP status has been reinstated.

Let me know if there’s something else I can help you with! 

0 Kudos
cultistnumberone
Just visiting

Thanks so much for checking. Would have been great if it was clearer that this was reviewed without the need to act on my part. But glad to be back in the fold!

0 Kudos
plusmotif

I have the same issue with plusmotif . How do I request a review ?

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @plusmotif, and welcome to the Community!

I would recommend using the appeals you've got in order to help you fix this issue.

I hope you are able to solve it! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

0 Kudos