cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your Pinterest goals for 2021?

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @songmicsdirect! Would love to help here -- I'm not familiar with IKEA holding events on Pinterest, do you have an example you could point to so I can reference and connect with someone internally to get more info? Look forward to hearing from you. 🙂 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
dmv73

У меня есть не традиционные идеи по поводу привлечения клиентов ,которые я хочу использовать.

0 Kudos
majedasalehia
Just visiting

Hello Gabby,

I hope I can manage to add some videos of my recipes,and to add short notes about each recipe and my success in cooking it .I also, hope to solve the problem of my website,because till now it doesn't appeare correctly on Google,may be that happenned,when I started to write on Pinterest I didn't scan my URL.  I hope I can solve these problems.I'll be happy if my problems are solved.I like pinterest,becauseit encourages me to know different ,different people and  cooking recipes from different parts of the world.

1 Kudo
majedassalehia
Just visiting

I am looking forward to the year 2021 ,to creating more delicious recipes and useful tips to help  people all around the world to enjoy cooking , keeping good healthy habits when cooking in beautiful kitchen even if the kitchen is simple and small , to share multiple ideas about habits of occasions like what each country cook in different celebrations, helping especially old people to get and spend nice time while sitting at home, how to  enjoy this time to feel happy. in addition to encourage small hands (children)how to help in the kitchen.

1 Kudo
ilashanec
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby  My goal is to create more video and story pins. I just need to get the hang of it. I'd like to pin fresh and inspiring content on a more consistent basis.

1 Kudo
dikgadikwane

hello,complements of the year 2021. this year i have joined clickbank.com as an affiliate promoter,by so doing i would like to advertise on pinterest. could you please kindly help me on how to do it step by step

0 Kudos
songmicsdirect
Just visiting

Hi Gabby, 

Do you have an email to contact with? I would like to provide more details about this.

Best

Lynn

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @songmicsdirect, you can send me a private message through the community if you'd like. 🙂 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos