Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What are your Pinterest goals for 2021?

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

goals.jpeg

Greetings, PBC! I hope everyone is settling in to the New Year. We've officially entered that time of year when everyone starts talking about goals, resolutions and getting off to a fresh and healthy start. This got me thinking and I couldn't help but wonder... are any of you looking to set goals with how you use Pinterest this year? 

Maybe you're looking at upping your Pin creative?  Perhaps you want to look into some tools to help with scheduling content and getting organized? Or maybe you're wanting to try ads and promote your Pins? How about shopping?  

Wherever you are in your Pinterest journey, we'd love to hear what you're prioritizing in 2021.

What Pinterest goals are you setting this year? 

6 Kudos
17 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @songmicsdirect! Would love to help here -- I'm not familiar with IKEA holding events on Pinterest, do you have an example you could point to so I can reference and connect with someone internally to get more info? Look forward to hearing from you. 🙂 

0 Kudos
dmv73

У меня есть не традиционные идеи по поводу привлечения клиентов ,которые я хочу использовать.

0 Kudos
majedasalehia
Just visiting

Hello Gabby,

I hope I can manage to add some videos of my recipes,and to add short notes about each recipe and my success in cooking it .I also, hope to solve the problem of my website,because till now it doesn't appeare correctly on Google,may be that happenned,when I started to write on Pinterest I didn't scan my URL.  I hope I can solve these problems.I'll be happy if my problems are solved.I like pinterest,becauseit encourages me to know different ,different people and  cooking recipes from different parts of the world.

1 Kudo
majedassalehia
Just visiting

I am looking forward to the year 2021 ,to creating more delicious recipes and useful tips to help  people all around the world to enjoy cooking , keeping good healthy habits when cooking in beautiful kitchen even if the kitchen is simple and small , to share multiple ideas about habits of occasions like what each country cook in different celebrations, helping especially old people to get and spend nice time while sitting at home, how to  enjoy this time to feel happy. in addition to encourage small hands (children)how to help in the kitchen.

1 Kudo
ilashanec
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby  My goal is to create more video and story pins. I just need to get the hang of it. I'd like to pin fresh and inspiring content on a more consistent basis.

1 Kudo
songmicsdirect
Just visiting

Hi Gabby, 

Do you have an email to contact with? I would like to provide more details about this.

Best

Lynn

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @songmicsdirect, you can send me a private message through the community if you'd like. 🙂 

0 Kudos
caliceconhecimento

My goal is to spread knowledge so that each individual can evolve @PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos