Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Welcome to the Pinterest Business Community

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

unnamed.png

Welcome to the Pinterest Business Community. We’re thrilled you’re here! We’ve built this community with YOU in mind. It’s a dedicated space for you to exchange Pinterest business tips and tricks, gather new ideas, and help others using Pinterest to grow their business. Whether you're a new business or creator, an experienced advertiser, or just interested in how you can use our Pinterest products to grow your business, the community is here to help empower you on your journey. 

Our goal is to keep this a friendly, productive place for you to find what you need to succeed. The community will evolve over time as we add more topics and members. You should always feel free to share your feedback with us about what’s working and what's not. 

We can't wait to meet you and build something special together.  

Your community managers,

@PinterestGabby & @PinterestJanice 

12 Kudos
14 Replies
brevityshop
Just visiting

Excited. Let's go

1 Kudo
bymevva
Just visiting

So excited about this community and tips! @bymevva

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's do it!!! 📣

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

So excited to have you here, @bymevva! Welcome 🙂 

0 Kudos
da179313

I can't make my.😶

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @da179313! How can we help? 

0 Kudos
leaman0320
Just visiting

Hi! 

I am trying to balance our Etsy Shop, personal website, and Pinterest all at once. Plus keep the pottery inventory going. Sort of a steep learning curve at this point. I am trying to automate as many things as I can but the how to's for creating pins really lacks detail needed for a beginner. Hope this community can get me up to speed! 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @leaman0320!! I tagged you in a few threads that have some chatter about Etsy that you might be interested in. Also, you can introduce yourself here to other members of the community! You might find some other folks who are in the same niche as you. 🙂 Another tip, try searching for 'best practices' in the search bar, you might find some other threads with tips on creating great content that's useful. LMK if there's anything I can assist you with and hope to see you around! 

0 Kudos
leaman0320
Just visiting

Thanks for the speedy reply! How do I change my profile name to Leaman Pottery? 

Lucinda

0 Kudos