Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Welcome to the Pinterest Business Community

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

unnamed.png

Welcome to the Pinterest Business Community. We’re thrilled you’re here! We’ve built this community with YOU in mind. It’s a dedicated space for you to exchange Pinterest business tips and tricks, gather new ideas, and help others using Pinterest to grow their business. Whether you're a new business or creator, an experienced advertiser, or just interested in how you can use our Pinterest products to grow your business, the community is here to help empower you on your journey. 

Our goal is to keep this a friendly, productive place for you to find what you need to succeed. The community will evolve over time as we add more topics and members. You should always feel free to share your feedback with us about what’s working and what's not. 

We can't wait to meet you and build something special together.  

Your community managers,

@PinterestGabby & @PinterestJanice 

12 Kudos
14 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leaman0320 sure thing! You can take a peek at this article for info on how to edit your profile. 

0 Kudos
pamperedjoy2020
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby- Thank you.

I am seeking your guidance on whether my story pin giving suggestions for alternative upgrading of furniture for example... if I can include my current  65% Off offer of the relevant product in my post. This is a genuine sale of a premium quality product backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, which is of real benefit and savings to all online shoppers/Pinterest members. 

Please let me know with your reply here or by email to pamperedjoy88@gmail.com

Thank you

Pampered Joy

0 Kudos
pamperedjoy2020
Just visiting

Greetings to All,

Glad to be a part of this growing community and hope to learn as well as contribute towards the community for the benefits of all. 

1 Kudo
jennyscrayoncollection
Just visiting

Excited to be here! 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yay!! Welcome to the PBC, @jennyscrayoncollection. ❤️ 

0 Kudos