Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Thank you, PBC! Here's to 2021 🥂

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

pexels-photo-6027785.jpg

 

Hi PBC, we’re near the finish line of this crazy year! Even though we’re celebrating the holidays a bit differently this year, we hope everyone is able to carve out some time to see friends and family, whether that’s virtually or IRL. More importantly, we hope everyone is taking time for themselves and to recharge and reflect on everything that happened this year. 

We’ve certainly accomplished a lot together since we’ve launched the Pinterest Business Community, and Janice and I want to thank each and every single one of you for your contributions over the last 8 months since we launched back in May. We’re so excited to continue to build an amazing community experience in the new year. We’ve got A LOT planned for the new year and we can’t wait to share what’s coming down the pipe. Thank you again for sticking with us through the year, and here’s to 2021!

**Note: If you need immediate assistance with your Pinterest account this week, please file a ticket with our support team, as responses on our end will be delayed due to the holidays. Thank you!**

7 Kudos
3 Replies
dunagency
Just visiting

Thanks @PinterestGabby and happy New year 2021!

And, I'm happy to contribute with the pinterest community. Quick question! I have applied twice to the Stories Pin with my accounts @dunagency and @thrileshop but I haven't heard from you guys. Can you please help what it needs so I can use Pinterest Stories? Thanks again! Cheers ~ Guisela

1 Kudo
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

Happy New Year to you too @PinterestGabby !! I appreciate all you do for this community! 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@healthyambitionsteam I appreciate YOU! Hope you had a wonderful holiday, Cathy. 🤗

1 Kudo