Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thank you, PBC! Here's to 2021 ๐Ÿฅ‚

Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

pexels-photo-6027785.jpg

โ€ƒ

Hi PBC, weโ€™re near the finish line of this crazy year! Even though weโ€™re celebrating the holidays a bit differently this year, we hope everyone is able to carve out some time to see friends and family, whether thatโ€™s virtually or IRL. More importantly, we hope everyone is taking time for themselves and to recharge and reflect on everything that happened this year. 

Weโ€™ve certainly accomplished a lot together since weโ€™ve launched the Pinterest Business Community, and Janice and I want to thank each and every single one of you for your contributions over the last 8 months since we launched back in May. Weโ€™re so excited to continue to build an amazing community experience in the new year. Weโ€™ve got A LOT planned for the new year and we canโ€™t wait to share whatโ€™s coming down the pipe. Thank you again for sticking with us through the year, and hereโ€™s to 2021!

**Note: If you need immediate assistance with your Pinterest account this week, please file a ticket with our support team, as responses on our end will be delayed due to the holidays. Thank you!**

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

6 Kudos
3 Replies
Just visiting

Thanks @PinterestGabby and happy New year 2021!

And, I'm happy to contribute with the pinterest community. Quick question! I have applied twice to the Stories Pin with my accounts @vanlagency and @thrileshop but I haven't heard from you guys. Can you please help what it needs so I can use Pinterest Stories? Thanks again! Cheers ~ Guisela

0 Kudos
Posts regularly

Happy New Year to you too @PinterestGabby !! I appreciate all you do for this community! 

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
1 Kudo
Community Manager
Community Manager

@healthyambitionsteam I appreciate YOU! Hope you had a wonderful holiday, Cathy. ๐Ÿค—

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo