Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Please share your feedback, suggestions, and thoughts with us

PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum
Labels (1)

With any new product or platform launch, it’s important to take a beat and listen to YOU the user. This topic is where we encourage you to share your thoughts with us on this platform.

What could it use more of? What do you think it does well? Where do we need improvement? Is there an annoying bug interrupting your experience? Please feel free to be candid and let us know how we can ensure this space makes sense for you.

While we’re excited to launch this space and share it with you, we know this is just the beginning. As we embark on this new journey and what we hope is a long and successful relationship with the Business Community, it’s important you know how much we value your feedback. We may even reach out to you directly to hear your thoughts on your experience. We are invested and interested in ensuring you have the tools you need to succeed with Pinterest advertising.

With respect, your community managers @PinterestGabby and @PinterestJanice 

19 Kudos
56 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to hear it, @TheTinyHouseFarm!! 🤞

2 Kudos
vamicreations1
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby and @PinterestJanice Thank you for leading these groups and I greatly appreciate the chance to be in on the ground floor in this community. It is also awesome to see some of the suggestions already being implemented here. 

As a thought - what about doing live events every week or a couple of times a month? This could be a time where both of you or one would be live for answers immediately and everyone would be alerted to come ready with questions and discussions.  Each event could have a theme such as Pinterest Ads; Comments; What to Do with....or maybe even one focused on what other tools and features would help small businesses grow with Pinterest. Maybe even have periodic guests from Pinterest or small businesses whom have used Pinterest extensively (Pinterest experts) that would also be live for questions? These would be specific to this community only. 🙂

I think it would be a way to also have this community interact with each other as well and the comments/discussion could be kept up so it can still be interacted with and read through even after the event is done. 🙂

Thank you again and greatly looking forward to being a part of this community!

Michele

6 Kudos
joannascrochet
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby and @PinterestJanice 

It's still fairly new but will agree with a lot of others with how to really create Pinterest Ads and really being able to drive traffic to our businesses. I feel like this community can be very helpful in being able to communicate with you and other members about strategies. I look forward to what's to come and thank you for including me.

7 Kudos
TheTinyHouseFarm
Just visiting

i like the idea too. I especially like when these kinds of things are recorded so you can go back and listen again ( or if you missed it, have the opportunity to listen for the first time). Great idea Michele!

Laura

3 Kudos
creeksedgestudio
Just visiting

I agree that the community is too new to offer any constructive comments...so far I am very pleased with what I am seeing.  I look forward to learning all that I can from other members!!

2 Kudos
marketing7062
Just visiting

I love the visualizes of Pinterest!

I do not clearly see how to "introduce myself" in the introduce section. I guess I will experiment and see if my intuition works well today. It did, only took 2 little trys. Use the Reply to the very first post in case anyone else misses that!

We need TOPICs where answers are collected and cross referenced. Some of this looks in place....great.

We (mho) need Pinterest to not be embarrassed about the imperfections in their systems. I have had terrible times with CS and Ad approvals. I guess many others have not, but I have encountered outside of this platform who say the same thing as me about Pinterest.  The thing that will matter in the end is if Pinterest has the commitment to allow and grow or to control and cover up. We know what the national climate in Politics is, and corporations in general are doing the same. 

This section of Pinterest on paper looks good, could be great. I will do what I can towards great because I know I also will benefit as well as others. Community when it actually IS, is the way to go!

4 Kudos
womenwithbalance
Just visiting

It’s too early to tell but I’m hopeful that this id more than a community that isn’t useful. We don't want to create another time waster. It would be nice to have tutorials and premium information that is helpful to us as business owners far as conversion, traffic, etc. 

3 Kudos
kellihiggins
Just visiting

I have been running ads for several months now and I really don't like the insight options.  I wish it was easier to select the dates I want to see stats for rather than just the last 30 days.  

2 Kudos
marketing7062
Just visiting

Here is an idea from how to be a "scholar". Any thoughts?

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/updates/stand-out-a-guide-to-earning-the-scholar-badge/m-p/120

see first reply for the idea....

1 Kudo
vamicreations1
Posts regularly

Laura,

Thank you! And so true, sometimes I love being able to go back and re-listen to something and see all the new comments about something.  I've also found that at the time I heard about an issue I may not be having that issue or need to walk through something and then...it happens and I do and love being able to go back and see what people say about something. 🙂

Take care,

Michele

2 Kudos