cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalize your community profile 🎨

pamperedjoy2020
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby  Thank you for your guide on personalized community profile, I did but as I am still a newbie here, I need time to get familiarized with the personal page, business account page and business community page. Still a little confused but given time, I should be able to work things out and be ready to contribute and learn from Pinterest in general.

I am off to personalize my community profile and once again thank you for the guide.

In the meantime, please Like/Follow my page https://www.pinterest.com/pamperedjoy2020/

It is still new with only one PIN post and welcome your guidance and tips on enhancing the page.

Stay Safe and have a great week ahead.

Pampered Joy

1 Kudo
GlowUpLibrary
Just visiting

Thank you for the guide!

I personalized my profile with my photo and bio but I was unable to select a topic because as a lifestyle blogger I talk about everything. I might choose beauty for now. I also set up a signature message (fancy fancy) 😀.

Life is a one time offer; design and live it well.
Please follow me on Pinterest: The Glow Up Library. See you soon! Empress
1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@GlowUpLibrary   Greetings & welcome to the Community! Glad you were able to follow @PinterestGabby 's great guide. Hope to see you around!

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Earth Day & Cinco de Mayo & Mother's Day
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

We love to see it, @GlowUpLibrary! We're also open to suggestions on adding more industries in that drop-down section. LMK what you'd like to see! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby   Just puttin' in my 2 cents here... it would be great if they could alphabetize (a-z) that list, as it's all over the map right now.

I would like to see the following 6 choices added - Lifestyle - Fine Arts - Arts & Crafts - Graphic Design - Jewelry Making & Design - Computer Related

As always, thanks Gabby!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Making a note of that, Simone!! Thank you. ❤️ 

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby   Excellent my friend! I forgot one more if it's not to late to add it... Gardening

0 Kudos
mamalatinatips
Just visiting

This is awesome, thank you! Just one thing, I tried to change my avatar, but is not working for me.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank for flagging, @mamalatinatips! Are you getting an error message of any kind? Are you uploading your own avatar or are you selecting one from our library?

0 Kudos