Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
allieinspirations

Good Luck, and many blessings

0 Kudos
pepperandplatinum
Just visiting

Hi beautiful ladies and gents! My name is Jessica, and I am the owner of the fashion blog: Pepper & Platinum. I am a model based in PDX- but fashion is my first love. I share style tips, fun videos, and shopping guides for anyone who needs help with their style!! 

My blog: https://www.pepperandplatinum.com
Pinterest: Https://www.pinterest.com/pepperandplatinum 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pepperandplatinum 

I love to write about fashion and talk about everything style, so please hit me up if you want to collaborate, etc!! Thank you! 2020-08-02 10.58.43 1-01.jpeg

1 Kudo
thekitchendancepartii
Just visiting

Hi all! My name is Sagen and I'm just getting started with blog and ecommerce business.  I'm very new to Pinterest so I am looking forward to learning lots and seeing how I may give back as well. Happy Holidays to you all. 

1 Kudo
mahmoudalshaher70

am mahmoud from eygept

1 Kudo
modernfiftytv
Just visiting

Hey everyone! I'm Irina, a lifestyle blogger at Modern Fifty TV and a Pinterest Manager. I use Pinterest @modernfiftytv to share my own content as well as gather inspiration from others. This year I shifted into a Pinterest manager role and managing accounts for other bloggers and business owners. I had been looking for a community like this where bloggers can interact, support, and learn from each other. I can't wait to connect with other businesses. 

1 Kudo
ligadoemviagem
Just visiting

Hello, my name is Edson Amorina Jr and I have two Pinterest profiles in the Brazilian community:

- Ligado em Viagem (something like "In the mood to travel"), a blog with tips and travel guides, and also a podcast where I tell travel stories from guests and my own.;
- A Vida Secreta dos Blogs (easier to translate "The Secret Life of Blogs"), a podcast with tips of SEO, Social Networks and more for content creators

Cheers

2 Kudos
Goodtes
Just visiting

Hi everyone, I'm from China and run a wholesale tableware manufacturer @Goodtes, pursuing a quality of life. I hope to establish a good relationship with you business. Please feel free to contact me.微信截图_20210119111055.png

1 Kudo
multiapkclub

Yes, Its true as being a enterpurner we must enjoy our life, and remove strees from mind by playing Epic seven game in free time.

0 Kudos
viewfromthebackrow
Just visiting

Late to the party but I'm Izzy @viewfromthebackrow and I've finally got around to starting my theatre blog, using Pinterest to try and generate page views but I have no idea what I'm doing hahaha

1 Kudo
thedetoxlady
Just visiting

Hey everyone, I am Erika and I have been on Pinterest for years now! I love the platform and plan on using it forever! Thanks all for having me!

2 Kudos