Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
teambiteable
Just visiting

Hi There! We're in the same boat. We created our Pinterest account about a month ago, and we're so excited to learn from everyone here. 

1 Kudo
msabril1969

Hello creators. My name is April and am a licensed Cosmetologist who has started the path of handcrafting my own natural hair care line. I am new to using Pinterest for my business and am eager to learn. Thank you for having me and I'm excited to learn.

2 Kudos
MelZinkPhotography

6EE691B6-60A0-491F-BBD3-637F86444F56.jpeg
Hi everyone! I'm @MelZinkPhotography a food and travel photographer based in San Francisco. I've used Pinterest casually in the past, but with the current situation, and a lengthy unemployment period, I'm wanting to learn how to use the platform to push my business ahead! 

4 Kudos
mollybalint
Just visiting

👋Hey everyone! I'm Molly and I own Farmhouse Creative Marketing! I'm a Social Media Strategist and Business Mentor. I have online courses, 1:1 clients and the Heart & How Mastermind. I work primarily with women business owners who are looking to scale their online business and get more clients. I'm a big believer in 💛over hustle! I'm so excited to find this community and connect with others! Thanks @PinterestGabby ! 

📸You can find me on Instagram at FarmhouseCreativeMarketing

3 Kudos

Hi I'm Practitioner Michelle from @soulfullyhealthyliving. I'm a Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Yoga teacher, Energy healer and recently located to East TX.  Soulfully Healthy Living is all about Healthy Living focusing mostly on womb health and wellness. 

I left Corporate America and now live on a farm. Super excited to be here. 

3 Kudos
townshorestudio

Hello. My name is Liv McClintock. Owner, designer & maker of leather goods for my brand Town & Shore Handcrafted. I create original content that I post about the things I create, leather work, local art and things going on in and around Wilmington Delaware. Still getting to know Pinterest and how I can make it fit into my extremely busy schedule.

2 Kudos
bprst

Hi @bprst here! I help people in chronic pain by combining neuroscience pain education and the mental awareness of life coaching. I primarily use Pinterest to connect with my audience via my blog and podcast but I am excited to discover more and new ways to connect! 

2 Kudos
kim_lucian
Just visiting

Hi! Happy to be here. 
I blog about style and interiors at Design Confetti and I use Pinterest to research posts, gather inspiration for our current Victorian home remodel and to share projects from the blog. I love the new video pin feature!

4 Kudos
PantryProducts
Just visiting

Michelle with Pantry Products here! We are a small batch wellness products brand which sprouted 5 years ago thanks to the amazing content on Pinterest! I’m thrilled to be here and I look forward to continuing to be a part of the collaborative environment Pinterest brings. 

3 Kudos
mrsbettyfitness
Just visiting

Hello! So excited to be here! Nice to meet all and @PinterestGabby ! My name is Betty and I've a blog and two youtube channels (fitness and marketing). Looking forward to learn more about what Pinterest has to offer!

2 Kudos