Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
shakkei
Just visiting

Hello, I am totally new here and a bit overpowered, and I don´t really know how to be an activ user to this community so far- buttrying to learn as much as I can. Is there some intro, where I can look up some fundamental details? I am Gabriel Baradee and founder of the sustainable fashionlabel Shakkei. I am a pioneer in sustainable fashion scene in Austria, and Iove to connect with other sustainability loving people. I am also very fond of Origami:-)  hope that I can bring some nice good value for the community here. Very excited to be here Gabriel:-)

1 Kudo
TruthByBella

Hi everyone, I'm @TruthByBella, a creative, podcaster, photographer, event coordinator and lifestyle blogger based in New Jersey. Recently remodeled my Pinterest layout look. I've been utilizing Pinterest to share some of my video content and mood boards with my followers. I'm looking forward to learn more about how to get about using Pinterest even more for both creative and business aspects. I would love to connect with other Pinterest members 

2 Kudos
ThePawBrothers
Just visiting

Hi! My name is Eva and I am the owner of @ThePawBrothers.  I was really excited to make a Pintrest just for my furry family. ThePawBrothers are my dog and cat, charlie(cat)Oscar(dog).  They have a blog were they try to make learning about house pets really fun! It is awesome that I get to share pics and videos of my wonderful pets! I was so overjoyed to be invited and I am so happy to be here!😁🐕🐈

2 Kudos
lifeofanurselady

Hello Everyone, I'm @lifeofanurselady. I run an educational nursing blog. It's so awesome to be here interacting within the Pinterest community. I post about working as a nurse in addition to the lifestyle of a nurse. Excited to network and support other businesses. Kudos everyone!!!

2 Kudos
YellowTableGoods
Just visiting

Hi there! I'm Sierra Bailey, @YellowTableGoods  and I'm a business educator and talented, tiny business owner expert. I was a jewelry maker and designer for 16 years and felt there was a lack of education support for people who love the work they do and want to build a business around it. I finally was frustrated enough to become that person. I love that Pinterest helps me gather resources and information to share and contribute to and am excited to be a part of this community!

2 Kudos
cargill99
Just visiting

Hi Everyone..so glad to be here..my name is Carolyn..I have a small business Mary Kay Cosmetics..here to learn anything and everything to promote my business..if I can help anyone with something..I will be glad to assist you..Thanks for having me can’t  wait to read everyone questions and their reply’s ..Thanks again 

1 Kudo
BlogginNinja
Just visiting

Hiya! I'm Noi, founder of @BlogginNinja, an online Content Creation Platform that empowers small business marketers to quickly create written content. 

I'm super excited to be here to connect with other businesses on Pinterest. I'm a long time casual pinner, but this is the first time I'm diving into it for my biz.  

I LOVE to support small businesses!!  

Especially now, during the wild and unpredictable 2020 ride we're all on.  

So if you're interested in whipping up some content while "staying safer at home," message me! You can explore thousands of engaging ideas, quickly plan your content calendar, and write optimized social media and blog posts with fill-in-the-blank online templates. 

I'll hook you up with 6 months of free access to Bloggin' Ninja -- so you can make use of this time and create a ton of content for your biz 🙂

1 Kudo

Hi @Rxrounds here. A health and wellness educational platform. We are quite new to Pinterest for sharing blog post and podcast episodes. We hope to learn some tips from you guys who are established in the niche.

1 Kudo
michellebuckdesigns
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I'm Michelle from Happy Pin Design. I'm just checking out this forum and trying things out. So nice to see what others are struggling with and the solutions.

I write about Pinterest design and strategy. I'm also a busy mom and wife, with two rescue dogs. Thanks for letting me join!

1 Kudo
btjliving
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby, hello from rural Alaska where it is currently hot at 40 degrees with almost 3 feet of snow on the ground. My wife and I design and hand craft jewelry inspired by Alaska. Delighted to be here and learn from everyone! 

1 Kudo