Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
whitneymarieanderson
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I’m Whitney from @whitneymarieanderson! I’m a multidisciplinary designer, and my main art forms are crochet, knitting, and clay sculpting. I design crochet and knit patterns, and I make unique charms from clay. I’m always learning new things and exploring different mediums. I also blog to share my experiences and give inspiration to others. Happy to be here in this community!

www.whitneymarieanderson.com 

47F54363-3447-4C13-B433-AA3CCF9DA49E.jpeg

3 Kudos
chaivdesign
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I'm @chaivdesign and I design paper decor. I started out selling my designs made-to-order and now I'm branching out to turning them into DIY files people can purchase. I'm looking to grow this part of my business through Pinterest and the DIY community here. I also run a blog where I post tutorials for my designs and I'm so grateful to the Pinterest community because a large percentage of my blog traffic is from Pinterest. Thanks so much for the support❤️

www.snowdayblog.com

2 Kudos
caseypeeler
Just visiting

Hi! I'm Casey Peeler - Educator + Writing Coach + Author of Clean Romance + Screenwriter from Shelby, NC. I'm looking forward to using this community to grow and stay up to date with everything Pinterest.  I've used Pinterest as an author for several years and it's my favorite platform to find new readers. 

1 Kudo
jessieathome

Hello! I'm Jessie from JessieAtHome.com. I'm a crafty artist who focuses on yarn arts, but I really love all the crafts! I have 2 art degrees (costume design and studio art). I'm also a professional crochet and knit designer. Creativity is my life, and I use Pinterest to share that, and to bring people to my blog.

2 Kudos
jennyscrayoncollection
Just visiting

Hi I'm Jenny from Jenny's Crayon Collection. I have a website www.jennyscrayoncollection.com where I help people find the coolest art supplies both old and new. I have a YouTube channel that I started going full throttle on during this outbreak and it is been growing. I can thank Pinterest for a lot of the traffic on my website.

I am so bad at using it. So many people have so many many strategies. I used Tailwind for a while and got so confused. Repinning content etc. I guess you could say I am more of a content creator with Pinterest. I also love finding other peoples ideas and pinning those, I just do not do all the repin strategies. I am so excited to learn some tips from all of you. I am super excited for story pins. I have done a few and gotten some good feedback. I need to come up with a content strategy for making them. I'm excited to be here.

1 Kudo

Hi! I'm Shiquita of the @UnconventionalSouthernBelle ! I'm a fashion, beauty, natural hair and lifestyle blogger living in NC! I'm SO excited to be a part of this community, and am looking forward to connecting with and learning from you all!

1 Kudo
thecookiecouture
Posts regularly

Hi everyone, so happy to be part of this creative community, I am @thecookiecouture I am a content creator here on Pinterest and in Youtube. I use Pinterest to share my cookie decorating and baking ideas.  I want to learn more about how Pinterest can help you grow your business. 

1 Kudo
BeingHappyAlway
Just visiting

Hi All,

Proud to join this vibrant community of inspiring individuals/ businesses. Am here to learn and understand the working of this wonderful website (Pinterest.com). 

Best wishes,

Vivek

1 Kudo
mamamal3ch
Just visiting

Hi, I'm Tamara and from Switzerland. I'm a mom blogger and using Pinterest for years now, I love it! Love to connect with other Pinners and always keen on the latest news and Beta tests... 🙂 

1 Kudo
FemmAllure
Just visiting

Hello everyone. I am completely new to this so bear with me. Not quite sure what it's about or how to engage. Literally just saw this today. My profile is @FemmAllure and I'm a new blogger. I'm currently trying to learn the ropes 🙂

1 Kudo