Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
EnubeeShop
Just visiting

Hi! My name is Linda, Owner of ENUBEE Women's online clothing store. We want to infuse African Style in Global Fashion wear for women.Red background- African Print Earrings Linda 2.jpg

2 Kudos
4thHouseOnTheRight
Posts regularly

Hi there!  I'm N'Ckyola but most folks call me Nikki!

I'm an interior designer in the Houston metro area focused on sustainable design.  My motto is every budget deserves great design!  I also run a blog, 4th House on the Right, where I share tips & ideas on living a sustainable lifestyle.  We talk about all things from home & garden to food to natural beauty and everything in between.

I hope to become a go to source for how to start & maintain a beautifully healthy sustainable home & lifestyle without going broke or insane!

I am very excited about the opportunity to learn and grow with other businesses & creators!!

4 Kudos

Good morning from Oregon! @precioushammerjewelry is my foray into a business account. After 20 years in the industry, I've launched a website to build my and my husband's future! We reimagine history with a precious hammer. Taking your unworn heirloom jewelry and repurposing to a new design for the current you. With an antique restoration background, I take quality and sentimentality seriously. My husband 30 years in hand-fabrication. The opportunity to show our own designs and offer custom is so exciting! I can hardly wait to connect to the right people and help them create their jewelry legacy! Lifestyle, Inspiration, and Shopping are where I'd like to focus. 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, everyone!!! So excited to have you all here. 💕

0 Kudos
jeswes
Posts regularly

Hi! I’m Jessica from the San Francisco Bay Area! I’m an illustrator with an apparel brand and a beauty blog. I’ve used Pinterest almost since the beginning! (I wish it existed when I was wedding planning!) I use Pinterest for my own enjoyment. My boards just cover my varying interests as I pin while watching TV. Today, I hit a Pinterest milestone....somehow I ended up with almost 4 million impressions without even trying! I seriously pin for fun, I don't follow any guides, schedule, etc. I just do the thing and here I am at 4 mil! 

2 Kudos
TheAkennArt
Just visiting

Hello, my name is Christine, and I run @TheAkennArt here on Pinterest.  I am a budding artist specializing in photorealism.  I am growing my social media presence using Pinterest, and will eventually launch a YouTube channel and business website to sell my artwork.  Pinterest will serve as an avenue to generate sales and connect with my art community.  I am sharing my art journey along the way! 🙂

2 Kudos
roselindoco
Just visiting

Hi Marie, 

We love sharing portrait and wedding photography images. I'll be sure and follow your brand page! We create digital templates for photography marketing. Here's one of our latest magazine templates.wedding-photographer-magazine-4.jpg

1 Kudo
sugarbuglove

Hey there! Jessica from @sugarbuglove here just dropping in to introduce myself! My best friend and I recently created a website www.sugarbuglove.com as a support system to those who are affected by a type 1 diabetes diagnosis. My best friend, Melanie's 4 year old has T1D and it is a constant struggle. We offer a blog to read about our story, a map of type 1-friendly schools, a support map, tips/tricks and a swag store! Looking forward to connecting to the community on Pinterest! Instagram Profile Pic.png

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jeswes wow 4 million!? Amazing, that's a huge milestone. You'll have to share your tips and tricks with all of us! 😉Happy to have you here! 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zenefits Hi Brittany! Welcome! I saw 'zenefits' pop up and got excited, the last company I worked at used Zenefits for HR/payroll needs. Excited to have you here! 🤗

0 Kudos