Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
kellyphowell
Just visiting

Hi I'm Kelly. I'm a fine art and commercial photographer, mainly stock and product photography. I love Pinterest and have been using it for years. However recently I just started using it for my business. I thought it would be a great way to try to drive traffic to my site and blog. 

I can't wait to meet other creatives and be a part of this community!

2 Kudos
kralkelvin
Just visiting

Hi everyone , I'm @kralkelvin. I have 5.30 Million total viewer. My monthly viewe 404.2K but ı can't use advertisement because ı am login in the Turkey. My content is entertaiment and Turkish meme's. I living in İstanbul to family. I want to Pinterest to care about Turkish users. İf we use ads we can earned money and it attract our attention. As your know , Turkish person little interest for pinterest.

2 Kudos
manningstinson
Just visiting

Hi I am Manning and I run a fitness and swim training business.  You can find me @manningstinson.. I specialize in fitness and swim programs for adults beginners.  I also produce custom leggings and athletic wear.  Glad to be a part of the pinterest creators community.

1 Kudo
JewelrybySandeGene
Just visiting

Sande Gene designs Timeless Handmade costume jewelry created from re-purposed items uniquely made for you.  I use Pinterest to highlight my inventory as well as my Shopify account.  I also instruct classes and show off the items made by my students.  Covid-19 has put a hamper on this option, but hope it will open up soon.  I joined the community to hopefully get answers to questions, I have not been able to find in the academy or YouTube, or webinars.  Thank you. 

1 Kudo
alreyes3

Hi, my name is Angel I'm the founder of Sunset Soap Co.  I handmade soaps and bath-bombs, using natural ingredients here in Atlanta Ga. I'm super excited to be in this community and I'm looking forward to meet as many equally awesome business owners.

1 Kudo
tropicalov

Hello, I'm Jess from @tropicalov, a blog about modern relationships that focuses on interracial love. Just recently started the blog as well as using Pinterest to grow the blog. Would love to learn and collaborate with everyone here! 😊

1 Kudo
paperfingercuts

Hello. My name is Cristina, I'm @paperfingercuts on Pinterest. My site is all about origami, the models I fold, the paper I use, and of course some inspiring lists on how to use origami during the holidays. I use Pinterest for my personal use, looking for cooking recipes (I found the best pizza dough recipe here), for DIY projects but also for professional use, to share my post and find the next thing to fold. I'm so happy Pinterest exists and I'm glad to be part of this wonderful community.

2 Kudos
roselindoco
Just visiting

Excited to be a part of the Pinterest business community! @roselindoco we create digital marketing templates and Squarespace websites. Pinterest has always been a great place for inspiration for our home and business. 

1 Kudo
HolyDemon666
Just visiting

Merhaba  ben  Türk'üm   pinterest'le  ilgileniyorum  ama  buradan  alış veriş  yapmıyorum  sadece  eğlence  için  buradayım  ayrıca  pinterest'de  Türk  bulmak  zor  ben  bir tane  buldum  onunla  iletişim deyim 

0 Kudos
michaelandaudreyc

Myself and my husband host a bible study, via zoom that started during the quarantine and we hope to start a non profit organization to mentor young adults as well as people who have been through family trauma such as divorce and abuse. We believe that the solutions to problems we face lies in understanding what The Creator is saying to us and responding accordingly, which is why we chose the name Beythel. The name given to a place where Jacob had a divine encounter that changed his life www.beythel.org

0 Kudos