Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
lifeamorfamily
Just visiting

Hi all! I’m Meggan, I’m a blogger and aspiring social media influencer. I use Pinterest mostly to post blog articles and recipes to yummy meals and treats! Glad to have been invited! Exciting! 

2 Kudos
farmulosity
Just visiting

Hi y’all!  I’m Tiffany creator and founder of @farmulosity, a lifestyle blog.  My full time job is being a stay at home mama, who has now added teacher to my title.   I hope to connect connect/collab with others, on my quest to inspire the world. 

1 Kudo
marksarmel
Just visiting

Hello all! My name is @marksarmel. I'm an artist who is trying to flesh out his Pinterest Biz page to reach a wider audience and ideally sell my artwork to.

Trqun.jpg

1 Kudo
marksarmel
Just visiting

Hello all! My name is @marksarmel. I'm an artist who is trying to flesh out his Pinterest Biz page to reach a wider audience and ideally sell my artwork to.

1 Kudo
cicelymargo

Hello!  My name is Cicely and I create sparkly goodies as @cicelymargo.  I love using Pinterest to share the love of everything colorful and sparkly as well as my creations.  Happy to be here and connecting with all you creatives and entrepreneurs! 

bears2.jpeg

1 Kudo
themaycreative
Just visiting

Hi, I'm Karen and I run a web design and branding studio called The May Creative for shop owners. Thank you so much for the community. I use Pinterest to share my blog posts and podcast episodes. Plus find amazing content and recipes to try out. I'm thrilled to be here! Thanks!

1 Kudo
bohopretty
Just visiting

Hello! I'm so excited to be part of this community! I'm a boutique owner and use Pinterest to help drive traffic to our website! I just completed a Pinterest VA course and will soon be helping other businesses manage their Pinterest accounts and I'm eager to absorb any and all Pinterest tips/tricks, but also want to stay on top of all of the latest trends and features available on this amazing platform! 

1 Kudo
plannedinpink1

Hi I'm @plannedinpink1 !! I am a blogger, bullet journalist, and content creator and use Pinterest to promote my blog post, bullet journal spreads, and for inspiration and education. I am also starting to offer freelance services to help other bloggers/business owners with their Pinterest accounts, so very excited to be here! 

1 Kudo
bonnie0855

Hi

I’m Bonnie @bonnie0855. I started using Pinterest as a personal account a few years back to keep track of all the great articles and ideas I would find on Pinterest and the internet.  Since then I have started a pet lifestyle blog called Happyoodles.com.  Here I offer advice on pet care, training and products. The blog was inspired by our little gray fur ball which we found at a shelter. That’s her in the profile picture.

I use Pinterest to connect with my fellow bloggers, research ideas and share my posts.

Looking forward to connecting with the Pinterest community and learning from them. 

2 Kudos
stickandball
Just visiting

Hi there! I'm Maddie and I am the social media and digital photography manager at @stickandball ! We've had our account for some time but have really been diving into Pinterest the past few months. We are looking to increase our following and established a polished brand especially with the holiday season approaching. If anyone has any tips for holiday content and ideas on how to gain followers, please let me know! Happy to be here and excited to learn. 

2 Kudos