Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
kiddycharts
Just visiting

Hi there, everyone. I am so pleased to be here! I run a website (kiddycharts.com) and pin the free resources that we create on their for parents and kids, as well as being part of the wider kids blogger/education/schools community on Pinterest with my @kiddycharts pins. It is so lovely to be here and to meet you all as well. Can't wait to see how we can help each other together x

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome welcome, @kiddycharts!! We're so excited to have you. There are a couple other folks also focusing on education/school resources. @homeschoolden and @globalmunchkins, just to name a few! 🍎

0 Kudos
HolyDemon666
Just visiting

Merhabalar  adım elif  yeni katıldım  ve  çözmeye  anlamaya  çalışıyorum  burayı  rozet  nasıl  kazanılır  bilmiyorum  şuan  öğrenme ve  tanıma  aşamasındayım  onun için  ilerleyemiyorum  şuan  sizin  topluğun  dışındaymışım  gibi  geliyor  zamanla  ne olup  ne olmayacağını  yaşayarak  görüceğiz  saygılar...

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Merhaba @HolyDemon666, topluluğa hoş geldiniz! Başlamak için, bu forumu nasıl kullanacağınız ve profilinizi nasıl oluşturacağınıza ilişkin SSS sayfamızı incelemenizi öneririz. Topluluğa katkıda bulunurken rozetler kazanmaya başlayacaksınız. Herhangi bir sorunuz varsa bizimle iletişime geçmekten çekinmeyin. 🙂 

1 Kudo
lotfaiphoto

Hello @PinterestGabby !

thank you for your presence here. My name is Lotfaï, I'm a french Director and Photographer from Paris and now starting my content creation process for different platforms including (mostly) Pinterest.

I've been working with many major artists during the years (Michael Jackson, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Coldplay and many other pop stars including word removed per Community Guidelines and Justin). That's for the Music/TV/Ad part.

I am now personnaly more focused on creating content for myself and build a business around that by sharing my 20 years experience tips to my audience (original content from YouTube but also adapted for Pinterest so I can bring some fresh pins to the community).

I am just wondering weither or not I should use my first language (french) or go for a full english Pinterest. I really don't know about that yet, but that was my introduction.

Wishing the best to all my new Pinterest friends,
Lotfaï

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome welcome, @lotfaiphoto, we're thrilled to have you here! Wow, I can't believe you had the chance to work with all those amazing artists, I'm a huge Pharrell fan 😍. Right now, the community is only available in English, but we hope to have this available for other languages [French, included!] soon. Look forward to seeing you around the community and hearing about your experience and how you're using Pinterest. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or @PinterestJanice if you have any questions in the meantime! 

0 Kudos
pamperedjoy2020
Just visiting

Greetings! this is @pamperedjoy2020 a dedicated ecommerce store which was formerly operating in a local marketplace. It's presence on social media such as Pinterest, is to bring quality selected products to the masses and pass all savings back to our customers. Pinning interesting quality products from our store to share with the community and at the same time to participate and contribute positively in any way we can that will benefit most if not all.  Best Wishes and Stay Safe.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @pamperedjoy2020!!! 

0 Kudos
teambiteable
Just visiting

Hi everyone! @teambiteable here. We noticed that video pins were becoming increasingly popular, and we are the world's simplest video maker! It seemed like a natural fit for us to join Pinterest, and showcase some of our favorite blog posts, and video templates. 

We're looking forward to learning from everyone here! 

2 Kudos
theseasaltco
Just visiting

Hi everyone, I’m Stephanie, I’m the owner @theseasaltco  I just got the invitation to join this community. I’m super excited to learn and share with everyone! Thank you for having me 

1 Kudo