Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @SidarDesigns!! 

2 Kudos
myburntorange
Just visiting

Hi I am @myburntorange, a blogger and food writer focusing on African cuisine. I just switched to a business account and found this community. I am reviving my blog after 4 years of techy issues, and I am using Pinterest to feed traffic back to my blog. It is early days and I work alone at the moment, but pushing through.

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @myburntorange! We're happy to have ya! 😊We hope you find this community useful and valuable. Feel free to reach out to myself or @PinterestJanice, or drop us a note in the feedback thread if you have any questions, or thoughts/ideas about improving the community experience or Pinterest products. 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! Thank you all for taking the time to introduce yourself here. It's been so wonderful getting to know you all and learning about your businesses and how you use Pinterest. Since we're a little over a month since the community launched, we'd love to hear your feedback about the community so far. @PinterestJanice and I want to make sure we're providing you all with the best experience and ensure you're getting the most out of this community and Pinterest. 

Feel free to drop any thoughts in our feedback topic. We can't wait to hear from you! 

2 Kudos
asotamusicprodu
Just visiting

Since 2020, Andrea Zechmeister Social Media Management has helped companies strategize and implement their creative visions. Our growing Branding Agency is driven by passionate thinkers who work closely with each brand to create strategies that produce unparalleled results. We love content and design, but thrive on the data necessary to succeed in a digital world.

Convid 19 chance my way 

best Reg Andrea 

1 Kudo
sallyabououf
Just visiting

Hi, I am @sallyabououf An author, writer & Blogger. Very excited to be part of this community.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @sallyabououf! 🥂

0 Kudos
sallyabououf
Just visiting
Thank you Gabby! 🙂
1 Kudo
splendaquotes
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I  run an inspirational quote blog- Splenda Quotes. Just so happy to be here!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @splendaquotes, we're so happy to have you here! ❤️

0 Kudos