Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
theforkedspoon
Just visiting

Hi, I am  @theforkedspoon 

I first started food blogging back in 2011. A recent graduate from the University of California Santa Cruz with a Bachelors of Science in Molecular, Celluar, Developmental Biology, I was working at Stanford University School of Medicine when my boyfriend (now husband) and I decided to pack our things into boxes, say goodbye to our jobs and backpack through Nepal and South East Asia for six months. Throughout that journey, I fell in love with the blogging community, traveling, and cooking (plus eating) new foods and flavors.

While traveling through Asia and expanding my taste pallet, I learned some of my favorite recipes by taking professional culinary classes at various cooking schools with some fantastic chefs along the way(my favorite was in Krabi, Thailand). And I managed to share and create a few pins along the way 😉.

Since returning from Asia, I started (and said farewell) to two separate websites – Lost & Found on Blogger and Coffee & Crayons on Square Space. I also lived, worked, and traveled through Europe while working as an Au Pair in Germany, had a baby, got married, learned how to use a camera, and survived a stroke.

Now I focus mostly on recipes at The Forked Spoon.

I now spend my days in El Dorado Hills, California, developing recipes, taking photos, and washing dishes, all while trying to keep up with my very active offspring as I convince my husband it’s time for our next overseas adventure.

Summed up- Mom-to-one wild and beautiful boy, I am a perpetual travel planner, dreamer, adventure seeker, all-you-can-eat buffet food lover, and (self-diagnosed) food hoarder. I enjoy running for fun, drinking coffee and wine (sometimes simultaneously), and eating cookies by the dozen.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the PBC, @wildnoodlesblogging @theforkedspoon @revellebridal!! 🤗

1 Kudo
kidpressroom
Just visiting

Hi, all, I'm Kelly @kidpressroom. Thank you for inviting me to be part of this rich community! My business provides writing/publishing resources to writers of the youth (children, teens, and young adults) as well as educational resources for the youngsters.  By being part of the community, I hope to network, learn more about Pinterest's best practices, improve my engagement, and get answers to burning questions--I do have quite a few, so I've been perusing the sections here. Cheers!

0 Kudos
StoneFamFarm
Just visiting

Hello! I'm Kristi at @StoneFamFarm. I'm super happy to be here and learn from all of you how to use Pinterest better. Thanks for the invite!

0 Kudos
lorriemaxx1
Just visiting

Hi, I'm Lorrie Reynolds.  I'm fairly new to Pinterest as a "creator" but am excited about the possibilities.  I own Maximum Fun Dog Sports and I've been helping dog owners train basic behaviors, tricks, and agility since 2005 in person.  Now I'm working to move online so I can help more people.  I'm focused on making dog training accessible for everyone, regardless of their physical ability, goals for competing or not, and current knowledge level.  I can be found here:  @lorriemaxx120200112_Onyx shake 2.jpg

1 Kudo
kualitykosmetix
Just visiting

Hi all! My name is Kamilah, Founder & CEO of a Vegan & Cruelty Free Cosmetic Brand called Kuality Kosmetix and here is the link to our shop if you are interested: https://kualitykosmetix.com/ I use Pinterest to promote my business, share helpful and inspirational pins and I am looking forward to really network and grow with this community. My Business Account on Pinterest is: https://www.pinterest.com/kamilah1484/_created/ 

1 Kudo
bmfabricdesigns
Just visiting

Hi Gabby and the Pinterest Biz Community!

I'm Barbara Marrs, a fabric designer and environmental activist, and my home business, BM Fabric Designs, specializes in textile surface designs that promote awareness of today's key global issues, like climate change action, saving endangered species, and preserving Earth's biodiversity. 

I attended today's Pinterest Creators Connect and learned so much! I have been creating Pinterest posts daily for a year all on my own, and never realized this amazing business community existed! Since I am a brand new member, I honestly don't even know where to begin! So please--some advice as to how to get started on the path to becoming an active participating member of this great group.

Thank you so much!

Barbara

1 Kudo
wow_darrell
Just visiting

Hi everyone I'm @wow_darrell and also @wowcreatives. I am a wedding and portrait photographer, wedding blogger and creative director at WOW Creative Design Studio, all in sunny South Africa!

A1-South-African-Award-Winning-Photographer-Darrell-Fraser-1024x683.jpg

1 Kudo
carolinegerardo
Just visiting

Hi I'm Caroline Gerardo I'm a writer, painter and make my living mortgage banking. I've been blogging a while and enjoy sharing nature, gardening, landscape, travel, and hiking.  I hope to learn from all of you!

1 Kudo
stilwell_sara
Just visiting

Hi! I am @StilwellCoCreations! I specialize in home decor that aims to bring encouragement and light into homes. Any tips and tricks on building followers would be super helpful! Thank you! 

1 Kudo