Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow, I realized I started this thread but didn't even introduce myself, I've been getting too caught up reading everyone's amazing intros!! 😂

My name is Gabby, I'm born and raised in Seattle [any PNW folks here?!] and moved to San Francisco about a year ago. I've been an avid Pinterest fan since the early days, pinning everything from destination wedding inspo to sheet pan dinners. Lately, I've been using this extra time at home pinning pantry storage ideas and other home projects. I have my eye on some fun peel and stick wallpaper for the bedroom, gotta get around those renters restrictions somehow! 

@PinterestJanice and I are here to support you all for whatever you need, so please don't hesitate to reach out -- whether that's feedback about the site, fun ideas for the community or just to say hi! We can't wait to build something special with you all. 📌💕

2 Kudos
livinginthewait
Just visiting

Mailchimp Email Template.pngHello! I'm excited to check out this new feature with Pinterest! My name is Melissa and I'm the Founder of @livinginthewait, an online resource created to encourage and guide those who find themselves in a period of uncertainty wondering when their wait will end. I'm a first-time mom, avid blogger, speaker and infertility advocate. Currently, I'm working on a collective course focused on the infertility journey, where I'll share some of the common and uncommon things you’ll want to know. 

3 Kudos
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Welcome to all the new members! Love reading your intro's. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better. 🥳

1 Kudo
dwnoel0007
Just visiting

Hello! I'm @dwnoel0007 with Alethe Publishing. I'm an independent writer trying to start a small publishing business that focuses on Christian Fantasy and Science Fiction (Similar to The Chronicles of Narnia). Looking for tips on how to find and reach my audience.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @dwnoel0007!

1 Kudo
angellawery
Posts regularly

Hi I'm Angel Lawery @angellawery! I'm a Pinterest Conversion Strategist and I'm excited to be apart of the community! I help 6 figure female entrepreneurs with service based businesses, and Corporations  increase their visibility and get more clients using the power of Pinterest. 🙂 I'm just hopping back into my Pinterest groove. Nice to connect with you. 

2 Kudos
melissanikohl
Just visiting

Hi! I'm Melissa! I'm Melissa Nikohl on Pinterest. I'm a teacher blogger! I share resources on my blog, melissanikohl.com to show teachers how to grow in and out of the classroom. I'm looking forward to working with the Pinterest community to get tips and resources to help me grow my audience.

1 Kudo
darciefyi
Just visiting

This is great! I'm Darcie, and I don't blog enough or save enough Pins about my own business. But I love helping other Pinners and Pinterest Businesses. I used to do it through a former community support system (hi @kellylieberman 😀), and now fellow sewing and craft bloggers in Facebook groups just tag me in their questions. I like to keep an ear out for what's going on in the Pinterest world! 

1 Kudo
ideachicretail
Loves to help

Hello! Glad this community is here and grateful to be included. We are David and Julie. One of our dreams since we married was to operate a creative business in retail together. We started Idea Chic in 2009. We make stationery, greeting cards and gifts in Denver, CO. Our printing and equipment in all here but only one has a name - Hazel, our 1930's letterpress! We sell here (pic), online and in stores around the country. 

Look forward to getting to know you!

mailboxpickup.jpg

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@angellawery way to get back in the groove!! Welcome to the community. 

@melissanikohl welcome! I'm willing to bet there are other teachers on this community who would love to connect with you. I'd love to hear more about what new resources teachers are developing to adapt to this new-normal and not being in classrooms. 🤔

@darciefyi happy to have you here! Were you a part of #PinChat, by chance? 

3 Kudos