Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
iirosexo
Just visiting

Hey everyone! 
I am @iirosexo , just an average teenager posting about what she loves - digital illustration. I recently joined so I have a really small community and I'm hoping to expand it using the awesome tools Pinterest provides us creators with ;D I am really hoping to get to know people here as much as I can and make the best out of it.
Love, 
Rose Baker

1 Kudo
itapark07
Just visiting

hi i'm @ itapark07 and i'm a writer about life who focuses on love and mental illness. I look forward to learning best practices from the community and sharing what I learn.Happy to be here!

1 Kudo
juwelenele
Just visiting

Hello, my name is Nele. I am from Belgium, but have been living in Berlin, Germany for 10 years now. I am actually a linguist, but during the first lockdown of 2020 I started making earrings and now I deciced to turn this into a small business. I opened my Etsy shop one month ago and also started using Pinterest. I like it very much, but I find it a bit hard to get views and followers. This is my Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/juwelenele/

1 Kudo
gomusic_mus_br

I would like to introduce myself I am a being that I feel from another planet, I have several states of mind and a lot of creativity and now I have a website that I am starting on music, which is what I like most www.gomusic.mus.br I am Brazilian and i wish everyone could help me about idyllic and dirty things because i intend to make my website the best music portal on the internet i am counting on you a lot thanks to all

0 Kudos
kinderdiytrends
Posts regularly

Hi, thanks for the possibility to introduce myself and great to get to know each other! I'm Iris of Kinder-DIY-Trends.com in Germany. Supporting kids in broadening their creativity potentials and helping them to strengthen their creative skills is my vision. Projects of DIY, MAKER and STEM subjects are part of it and I love that working area! Having a community place like this is so inspiring. Wishing you a nice day!

1 Kudo
pradoarrudapini
Just visiting

Olá! Sou Silvia Pini, brasileira, iniciando minha carreira com o Marketing Digital. é um prazer estar aqui nessa comunidade. Espero fazer contatos proveitosos e negócios mais ainda.
Cuidem-se nesse momento de pandemia. Força a todos. Juntos passaremos por esse momento crítico da história mundial.
Prazem em estar aqui!

0 Kudos
lovebarbie1322

Hi everyone I'm very new maybe give some experience with how you guys started.  This my first time so need help. 

0 Kudos
tinycraft
Posts regularly

Hi all! I make cute & cozy Minecraft ideas & build videos. I use Pinterest to both grow a community on the platform, as well as funneling people to my Youtube channel 🙂

Loving especially the "I tried this pin" feature, as people use it to post their versions of designs I post. Which is super cool to see!

2 Kudos
revellebridal
Just visiting

Hi everyone! My name is Sacha from @revellebridal and we are a wedding dress boutique in Ottawa, Canada. I use Pinterest to help brides find and create inspiration for their weddings and directing Pinners to our website to book an in-person or virtual bridal appointment. I am super excited to learn about all the new features from Pinterest and meet other creators through this group!

https://www.pinterest.ca/revellebridal/_saved/ 

2 Kudos
wildnoodlesblogging

Hello everyone! Great to be here! 😁❤️ @wildnoodlesblogging we aim to provide people with Natural Healthy Lifestyle tips, tricks, & alternatives to improve everyday living. We're excited to join communities and engage more through the wonderful world that is Pinterest!

Please do visit our site at https://wickedwildnoodles.com or on our Pinterest page!

1 Kudo