cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

thedetoxlady
Just visiting

Hey everyone, I am Erika and I have been on Pinterest for years now! I love the platform and plan on using it forever! Thanks all for having me!

1 Kudo
iirosexo
Just visiting

Hey everyone! 
I am @iirosexo , just an average teenager posting about what she loves - digital illustration. I recently joined so I have a really small community and I'm hoping to expand it using the awesome tools Pinterest provides us creators with ;D I am really hoping to get to know people here as much as I can and make the best out of it.
Love, 
Rose Baker

1 Kudo
itapark07

hi i'm @ itapark07 and i'm a writer about life who focuses on love and mental illness. I look forward to learning best practices from the community and sharing what I learn.Happy to be here!

0 Kudos
juwelenele

Hello, my name is Nele. I am from Belgium, but have been living in Berlin, Germany for 10 years now. I am actually a linguist, but during the first lockdown of 2020 I started making earrings and now I deciced to turn this into a small business. I opened my Etsy shop one month ago and also started using Pinterest. I like it very much, but I find it a bit hard to get views and followers. This is my Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/juwelenele/

1 Kudo
gomusicmusbr

I would like to introduce myself I am a being that I feel from another planet, I have several states of mind and a lot of creativity and now I have a website that I am starting on music, which is what I like most www.gomusic.mus.br I am Brazilian and i wish everyone could help me about idyllic and dirty things because i intend to make my website the best music portal on the internet i am counting on you a lot thanks to all

0 Kudos