Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How do you use Pinterest? 📌

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

pexels-photo-796602.jpg

Hi PBC! It's been a bit quiet today maybe partly due to the update issue last night through this AM but thought I'd get some chatter going. 🙂 

As @PinterestJanice and I move forward on how to best support you all through the community we really want to understand how you are using the Pinterest platform for business or as a creator. We're curious to know...what are the various ways you use Pinterest for your business or brand?

Any feedback or thoughts you want to provide here is of course, super appreciated. We want to make sure we deliver these insights to our internal teams to make sure you have access to all the tools Pinterest has available. Look forward to hearing your thoughts! 

1 Kudo
5 Replies
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby Well I would say I mainly use it for traffic to my blog and inspiration for myself 🙂 I am on pinterest way too much 😄 

Anyway - is the whole big update done? Cause my traffic picked up again over the last few days which I am very happy about 🙂 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, @allaboutbabyblog! I'm also on Pinterest way too much, but maybe it's because I work here. 😂 I'm so glad to hear that your traffic is picking back up!! That just made my Friday. ❤️

0 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

I do as well. Pinterest accounts for 80% of my blog traffic and has helped me grow so much over the years. I am so excited to take content to the next level lately with more videos and story pins. I also search for a lot of my own inspiration on Pinterest particularly home, food and style. 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love that, @mycancerchic!!! ❤️ 

0 Kudos
TheBagCharm

Pinterest users utilize the platform for business by finding visual inspiration, promoting products, and engaging in content marketing. It serves as a valuable resource for creativity, product visibility, and brand growth. User feedback is essential for optimizing these tools and resources.

0 Kudos