cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addressing Pinterest traffic drops and impressions

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sunshineandrainblog -- Hey Emma, welcome to the community! I was able to do a quick search and located your ticket, it looks like someone from our support team reached out earlier today with more information. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Tried to answer back about this but it took me to an error.  It never ends.  I still did not get help and did everything you suggested and then some and I always have.  No help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

Hey guys,

I love this proactive way of taking care 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

Dear Pinterest,

THEN.pngNOW.pngI truly appreciate this community. 

The big issue by me and many others is probably the AI of the platform. In my case, my engagement dropped in a span of 4 hours form 75K impressions to zero. This is the story for the past 4 days.

It can't be blamed on seasonality. I was was expecting a 30% drop due to the summer holidays. My engagement has dipped already since July, but it's understandable.

But to dip down to ZERO over a span of 4 hours and till now, i have not recovered. This means that the system hid all my pins.

I've tirelessly been connecting with your team but your team confirmed that my account is not flagged. But what other explanation could there be? Hope you can help enlighten me. Truly will be grateful for help.

I create only fresh pins daily. 25 daily.

I don't repin.

I really hope we can resolve this problem. It's killing the small business.

We do love the platform and we do also add value by creating engaging pins daily. We just hope our efforts don't get wasted. It takes a lot of time, energy, and paid subscriptions to photos and services in order to make this possible.

Many thanks and please keep safe and healthy!

Yazmin

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

The same is happening to me, and it's been a while! I was growing up, up to 5 milion views per month, and then a drop to something like 2 million views. After a while I could grow up again with the help of Pinterest Brazil, but whitout their help, I am starting to fall again. This is so frustrating! I try to open several calls for help, but I only received automatic responses or saying that they are verifying, but never solving my problem. 😢

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Same thing happen to us too!!!

From over 30K we are now dropping to 5.5K in a few weeks, starting from 15th of August.

We sent a request to your staff but only responded with automatic unhelpful response. 

This is so frustrating, We would really like to know what has caused this and how to fix this please?

Thanks!

mynaanu

0 Kudos