Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there @moodmarket , welcome! I love the flameless candles! Please let us know where we can help you.

1 Kudo
tasosagk
Just visiting

I will post so feel free to check it out.  I'll let you know thank you so much!.|

1 Kudo
FinishingTouchIC
Just visiting

Hi everyone my name is Marquis I run @FinishingTouchIC a unique interior finish carpentry business I love to take our followers along the journey from start to finish of a project. I use pinter To continually find inspiration and also inspire creators when it comes to home Interior finishes. I look forward to be an active contributor to this community!

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @FinishingTouchIC Marquis! Welcome to the community! I love your Chainlink Design Idea Pin, I'll have to give it my best shot to try it! Please let us know where we can help you succeed!

1 Kudo
FinishingTouchIC
Just visiting

Hey @michaelbliss Thank you! That design is ALOT of math but I’m sure you can kill it! Reach out if you have any questions. I’m really interested in ways to improve the quality of my idea pins for more engagement. Do you have any tips?

1 Kudo
whatrobineats
Just visiting

Hi! It's Robin of @whatrobineats. I'm a certified nutritionist and a mom of two who loves coffee. I create a new #ColdBrewLikeRobin recipe every Friday alongside well balanced and easy meals for the family. I am so excited for this program!

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @FinishingTouchIC , the best way is to start a new thread in the Creator Chat Board, hope to see you there!

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @whatrobineats Robin, happy to see you here in the PBC! I'm pretty sure your Chocolate Milk Cold Brew is going to be my favorite in the afternoons. Let us know where we can help you!

1 Kudo
contentworks
Just visiting

Hi may name is Kalyani @contentworks . I am a freelance content writer who writes blogs and content for individuals and brands. I have a blog contentwork.net where I share content writing tips for freshers and newbie content writers. Through Pinterest platform I want to connect with content writers to learn and  find potential clients who can hire me for their content writing needs. I want to use this platform to create visuals and share ideas through my pins and engage with people.

1 Kudo
steviemstarks
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I’m a beauty and lifestyle creator based in Vegas. I love love love all things Pinterest. I use it to create content and help ppl in a range of areas, but mainly beauty, natural hair, and things I’ve learned since becoming a mom! 
I’m also using it to drive traffic to my blog Steviemstarks.com.

I’m here to make new friends, learn everything I can about Pinterest, and to help out in any way I can!! 

1 Kudo